Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Fxdb1988
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the style of these bikes( and am slowly$$$ getting there with my streetbob ) but what about the clothing and gear that's a good fit with this style thug/outlaw/Cali/club whatever the PC word is for it. I'm mainly trying to find a helmet that would go good with this, not a quarter helmet, I'm talking full face helmet to keep the bugs off my face( it's getting old) I was thinking a motocross helmet but I dunno....any input ( and not looking for a "helmets are for pussies" kinda input)

Old 05-16-2014, 08:21 PM
VIN1800
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ramhunter9
Stupid question >?
So adding a fearing makes your bike look like your in a club? Possiable posser?? I just dont get it. Pardon my ignoriance on this and I am not reading all the post but seems its more of a style than club thing? Never seen this style around me before.
It's a fairing( not fearing).

Old 05-16-2014, 09:06 PM
icecaps
Reading More Posting Less

Originally Posted by Fxdb1988
Love the style of these bikes( and am slowly$$$ getting there with my streetbob ) but what about the clothing and gear that's a good fit with this style thug/outlaw/Cali/club whatever the PC word is for it. I'm mainly trying to find a helmet that would go good with this, not a quarter helmet, I'm talking full face helmet to keep the bugs off my face( it's getting old) I was thinking a motocross helmet but I dunno....any input ( and not looking for a "helmets are for pussies" kinda input)
http://www.revzilla.com/icon-airframe-helmets
http://blackmagicapparel.com/shopsit...cle-Vests.html
http://www.vans.com/shop/mens-shoes-classics
http://www.losermachine.com/collecti...leather-gloves

Old 05-16-2014, 09:14 PM
HD Bobber
Elite HDF Member
Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts

Can't go wrong with icon! Best gear in my opinion.

Got the icon alliance ssr full face(dark shield), icon leather vest, and icon pursuit leather gloves. Great stuff

Old 05-16-2014, 09:43 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Fxdb1988
Is it troll night or what? Wear whatever the **** you want. You're really going to ask what kind of clothes or outfit to wear when riding a certain style bike? If you want a full face, try on some full face helmets. Wear a half helmet, wear a quarter helmet, wear a Viking helmet. Wear New Balance shoes or calf high boots or Vans. Wear a vest and flannel or a neon orange jacket. Wear whatever the **** YOU are comfortable wearing.

The bike style and dress style are two different things that merged. Yes I wear Vans, dark jeans or Dickies, flannel and t-shirts. But guess what I was wearing before I rode motorcycles? Vans, dark jeans or Dickies, flannel button ups or a t-shirt. The California skate culture crossed with club style bikes and turned in to it's own thing.

I don't know if my point is coming across or not, but what I'm trying to say is WEAR WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT! Don't ask a group of people how you should dress or act, regardless if we're talking about motorcycles or your everyday life.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:00 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Haha some of the posts in this thread are ridiculous

Old 05-16-2014, 11:08 PM
VoiceofReason44
Road Master
Received 277 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by emerican19
Is it troll night or what? Wear whatever the **** you want. You're really going to ask what kind of clothes or outfit to wear when riding a certain style bike? If you want a full face, try on some full face helmets. Wear a half helmet, wear a quarter helmet, wear a Viking helmet. Wear New Balance shoes or calf high boots or Vans. Wear a vest and flannel or a neon orange jacket. Wear whatever the **** YOU are comfortable wearing.

The bike style and dress style are two different things that merged. Yes I wear Vans, dark jeans or Dickies, flannel and t-shirts. But guess what I was wearing before I rode motorcycles? Vans, dark jeans or Dickies, flannel button ups or a t-shirt. The California skate culture crossed with club style bikes and turned in to it's own thing.

I don't know if my point is coming across or not, but what I'm trying to say is WEAR WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT! Don't ask a group of people how you should dress or act, regardless if we're talking about motorcycles or your everyday life.
what he said.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:15 PM
Bushranger
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by emerican19

Then what is this thread for?

Old 05-16-2014, 11:19 PM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,058 Likes on 671 Posts

Originally Posted by hutch08
Re-Posting this here, might get a little more love and insight.... Just got bashed in the general forum for wheeling a harley and not buying a rice rocket!
so......is that just to help the motor bottom out earlier? Like you would weld that to the bottom frame rail under you motor case so it won't dip so low when landing

Last edited by misfitJason; 05-17-2014 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:29 PM
Dyna_Syx
Road Master

Originally Posted by ramhunter9
Stupid question >?
So adding a fearing makes your bike look like your in a club? Possiable posser?? I just dont get it. Pardon my ignoriance on this and I am not reading all the post but seems its more of a style than club thing? Never seen this style around me before.
Your ignoriance? Yeah that sounds about right.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's