Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 06:37 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by jpace024
So I picked up parts from paint, everything looks perfect, I put the battery box on, looks F'in awesome, go to mount the Dougz chin spoiler.......it doesnt fit with the True Track. FML So I call Dougz, and sent him a pic to see if I got the wrong mount, although I could tell that there's no way this thing was fitting. It did say on the Dougz website that it would fit with the True Track and I confirmed with him personally before purchase, but after looking at the photos, he agrees it will only fit with the Sputhe Positrac. He wasn't aware of the size difference in the front mount between the two, the True Track being a lot wider. So long story short, $160 later, I have a Sputhe front stabilizer on the way. Upon speaking with Doug he felt he was partially responsible for telling me that it would fit but did say the website states they recommend test fitting prior to having it painted in case there are any fitment issues. Unfortunately I was unable to do this as the true track was not on the bike yet and I was also told that it would fit, so I sent it off to the painters without a test fit. You could tell he genuinely felt bad about the mix up and said that he would work with me. Well, he called me back a few minutes later and made things right by sending $100 immediately to my paypal, basically refunding the entire price of the spoiler. This is far and above what a lot businesses would do for their customers and I would like to commend him for it. I'm still not totally even, but hopefully I can sell the True Track front stabilizer to make up he rest. He is in the process of updating his website to clarify this as well. So....hopefully by next week I will have it mounted up. Here's a couple pics of the battery box and spoiler, paint by Davies Custom Paint. I'm thinking about having him stripe up the tins with some simple lines when he gets back from Myrtle Beach bike week. Hope to have the Rifle back on this weekend as well. The saga continues.....
I like to hear stories about great customer service like that! And the paint looks killer, along with the rest of your bike. Every time I see a pic of your bike I'm amazed by how clean and just well put together it is. Nice job

Old 05-09-2014, 08:22 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by monster715
I like to hear stories about great customer service like that! And the paint looks killer, along with the rest of your bike. Every time I see a pic of your bike I'm amazed by how clean and just well put together it is. Nice job

hey monster i only quoted your statement so youd read this. were you in a lil town called knightston today outside of brentwood?

Old 05-09-2014, 08:31 PM
monster715
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by brandon95354
hey monster i only quoted your statement so youd read this. were you in a lil town called knightston today outside of brentwood?
Yes sir

Old 05-09-2014, 08:42 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain

went to brentwood to help a friend fix his new bagger. then we went cruising around that area stop for lunch and hit up a few lil bars(i dont drink and ride so im probably the only 30 yr old drinking soda in the bars). we were parking our bikes on the main street i guess in knightston at a bar called sonjas or julies or something. you smashed by and stopped down the street about 50 yards from the bar to make a phone call or something. i was the guy in shorts with lots of tattoos on the black dyna with the tsport fairing. if i woulda known it was you for sure, i would of flagged you down and at least introduced myself.

its a small world

Old 05-09-2014, 08:55 PM
monster715
Road Warrior

went to brentwood to help a friend fix his new bagger. then we went cruising around that area stop for lunch and hit up a few lil bars(i dont drink and ride so im probably the only 30 yr old drinking soda in the bars). we were parking our bikes on the main street i guess in knightston at a bar called sonjas or julies or something. you smashed by and stopped down the street about 50 yards from the bar to make a phone call or something. i was the guy in shorts with lots of tattoos on the black dyna with the tsport fairing. if i woulda known it was you for sure, i would of flagged you down and at least introduced myself.

its a small world
Yea right on I saw you then. Your buddy was on a black street glide? I didn't get a good look at your bike when I rode by, I was just going down to snap a pic in front of the knightsen sign. Yea if I would have known it was you I would have come back and had a beer in that shithole and shot the **** with you. Small world is right, I ride solo 90% of the time hit me up sometime if you wanna go smash around

Oh and here's a dyna pic just so we don't get too far off topic here

Name:  image_zps00ed743c.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  145.3 KB

Last edited by monster715; 05-09-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:59 PM
VoiceofReason44
Road Master
Received 277 Likes on 142 Posts

My bike is slowly coming together. Just installed some 13.5" shocks today. Took all of 15 minutes. I purchased them off ebay for $170 shipped. What a difference in handling! I do not know why the FXDB did not come with a set up like this or at least with the option to add it. A seat is on the way and when I can afford it, I will switch to a 2 into 1 pipe.
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-080.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-082.jpg

Old 05-09-2014, 09:05 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain

Yea right on I saw you then. Your buddy was on a black street glide? I didn't get a good look at your bike when I rode by, I was just going down to snap a pic in front of the knightsen sign. Yea if I would have known it was you I would have come back and had a beer in that shithole and shot the **** with you. Small world is right, I ride solo 90% of the time hit me up sometime if you wanna go smash around
right on man, i even told my buddy i kinda know that guy in a way from the internet...or know who he is anyways. even pulled up a pic of your bike at the bar and showed my buddy and he agreed it had to be you....my bike on the other hand a black dyna, tsport fairing and t-header is about the same as 90% of all dynas in northern CA LOL!!!

Old 05-09-2014, 10:53 PM
VoiceofReason44
Road Master
Received 277 Likes on 142 Posts

right on man, i even told my buddy i kinda know that guy in a way from the internet...or know who he is anyways. even pulled up a pic of your bike at the bar and showed my buddy and he agreed it had to be you....my bike on the other hand a black dyna, tsport fairing and t-header is about the same as 90% of all dynas in northern CA LOL!!!
I am from Sac(stationed in Monterey right now). I'll ride with you guy any time.

Old 05-09-2014, 11:07 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by usmc02127
Nice ride there hutch.

Just finished a few mods on the super glide sport.
2000 FXDX Sinister Blue. upgraded to 95", Andrews TW60 cams, and so on.

Special Thanks to the forum all stars, JPK5892, HogPro, photorider, squidhead to name a few. You guys crush it !!

The last pic is the before pic in stock form minus the drag pipes and a few chrome accessories.
USMC, nice...like the work.... ok, update, pulley bolts changed, wheel mounted, here are a couple cell phone pics....tomorow is fire-up day on the fresh Hillside 98, 101 Hp 106 tq, its been a longass haul since fall...ill take quality pics soon, ....just so you guys know, looking at the mods undertaken here kept it all moving forward ...last pic is what it looked like last summer (2nd incarnation)...

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-leftside.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-rightfull.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-100_0131.jpg  
Old 05-09-2014, 11:41 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh and here's a dyna pic just so we don't get too far off topic here

Dang I love that bike...

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's