Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 07:39 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EastBay_Solo
Motor shot kinda crappy photo but you get the idea.
Nice......like..

Old 05-07-2014, 07:43 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
Got my 12" risers today, put the drag bars back on... oh boy did I find that sweet spot i've been searching for...

I'll be zip-tying the wires tomorrow, too tired/lazy to do it tonight. Now that I've finally found the sweet spot for my bars, I can say now my plans are Rifle fairing, bags, tru-track, maybe a new seat...the plans never end I guess...
I hear all that...never ends....like the setup

Old 05-07-2014, 08:43 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks great man. The color matched pushrod covers is different I like it! You ready to do that front end yet?!

Old 05-08-2014, 12:44 AM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser

More madness no one wants to hear....especially me...not looking to spark debate on re-use of pulley bolts...but that was the blabbering debate to slappin the newly powdercoated, anxiously awaited (by me) rear wheel and pulley, new chrome floating rotor (matched to front dual discs -another story) onto project Stormtrooper...can't f#@$%^&%^ believe its May and I'm sellin this tale, ....soooooo, long a*s story short, pulley bolts replaced tomorrow, wheel on, project complete for '14 (short troubleshooting)...pics to follow...dont expect anyone to believe this bike actually exists until the complete pics posted...I wouldnt....

Old 05-08-2014, 01:37 AM
EastBay_Solo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by monster715
Looks great man. The color matched pushrod covers is different I like it! You ready to do that front end yet?!
Thanks man. I'm trying to find the time to do it. I haven't even ridden the bike for the break in since the rebuild.

Old 05-08-2014, 07:59 AM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynam1te
Have you taken that new daymaker into some twisties yet at night? Thats the only thing holding me back from buying one, the original was terrible. The light would cut as you leaned leaving you in the dark mid turn... bad news man.
Originally Posted by Puglia10
Anyone get the updated day maker yet? Specifically looking for feedback in the corners since I know the first version disappointed there. Need more light on the back roads here.

And I should probably post some pics soon since I did a 95", pipes, brembo's, Sputhe etc this winter. Whoops! Coming soon.

SLV - You have the 1st gen daymaker, correct? I just got one used for a great price, any truth to the corner lighting issue?

Waiting to hear from painter today, everything should be ready hopefully, pics up soon.

Old 05-08-2014, 08:03 AM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Eastbay - motor looks dope mang. I wish I would have worked some black cherry accents in when I did my powder.

Old 05-08-2014, 09:38 AM
HDHornet
Road Warrior

Just installed my Gauntlet Fairing.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-fairing1.jpg  
Old 05-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Inkdwheels
Cruiser

Originally Posted by speedkills66
Ok I'm thinking about ordering these...what can you tell me?
Is the ride better? How much actual height is gained?
Any other things I need to know?
I'm either buying the these or the set from Bung King until I can get the longer shocks I want.

THANKS
I gained a 1.25" in height. That plus my 12.6" stock shocks put me at a great height. It feels like the bike should've come stock this tall.

I had to buy longer bolts. They didn't come with instructions and you will have to pull your rear wheel to fit the bolts in.

Other than that i'd say they're a good compromise until you can get the shocks you want.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:30 AM
VoiceofReason44
Road Master
Received 277 Likes on 142 Posts

I am waiting for the delivery of some 13.5" shocks. How difficult is it to swap the stock shocks out? Are there any special tools required? Anyone give a quick "walk-through" on how?

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's