Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Dynam1te
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Have you taken that new daymaker into some twisties yet at night? Thats the only thing holding me back from buying one, the original was terrible. The light would cut as you leaned leaving you in the dark mid turn... bad news man.

Old 05-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Cansoldier
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by socialoutcast
So its been a while. Bike got a little bit of a change and now looks more appropriate to be a "thug" style bike.

Upgraded suspension for better handling and ground clearance: Nope, fairing to help keep wind off chest, less fatigue on longer rides: Nope, 2 in 1 exhaust for proven bettter performance:Nope, mid contṛls for, why do I need to explain this? :Nope, low profile seat for more manoevrability and style: Nope, Nice bike for what it is: Sure, "thug style" : Nope.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:22 PM
VoiceofReason44
Road Master
Received 277 Likes on 142 Posts

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-image.jpg
Here is my contribution. 2014 FXDB with Vance and Hines SS, Arlen Ness Big Sucker, Dynojet Micro EFI, 12" Westcoast MX-T, Memphis Shades Gauntlet 1/4 fairing. Looking to add either some brackets to increase the height in the rear or if I can get my hands on some FXDXT shocks, that would be ideal. Need to change out the seat, wheels, and mirrors and levers to black and then I will call her done. When I can afford it, I'll upgrade to a 2 into 1 pipe and a different fairing, as I am not digging the Memphis shade as much any longer. Oh and get rid of those reflectors, lol.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:26 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Got my 12" risers today, put the drag bars back on... oh boy did I find that sweet spot i've been searching for...

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-fq1havj.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-umhfuwm.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-wxccndk.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-zkzjjrv.jpg

I'll be zip-tying the wires tomorrow, too tired/lazy to do it tonight. Now that I've finally found the sweet spot for my bars, I can say now my plans are Rifle fairing, bags, tru-track, maybe a new seat...the plans never end I guess...

Old 05-05-2014, 10:39 PM
gnstalodz
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those would be killer on my wrists after a long ride.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:43 PM
parts eeter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

That cracked me up Emerican......

Old 05-05-2014, 11:30 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by gnstalodz
Those would be killer on my wrists after a long ride.
They were for me too when I was running them on the 8" risers. Now that I moved them up on 12" risers they're surprisingly comfy. Perfect for splitting rush hour traffic in OC.

Old 05-05-2014, 11:35 PM
nomad nomlaki
Novice

Last time I got stopped by county mounties they drew guns did the lay down on ground thing remove that vest. Older cop was telling the rookie this here is a 1%er Outlaw motorsickle. See how it sits, the motor is all hopped up to evade high speed pursuit. And they didn't know I have the outlaw switch that turns off rear tail light/stop light? My 07' fxdb scooter is made to ride it like ya stole it and is capable of evading high speed pursuit if I choose. But at 65 yrs old I have the wisdom to know the difference.LOL
Not too fancy looking though but does it gets the job bone.

Old 05-06-2014, 12:20 AM
ruffdogg22
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Dynam1te
Have you taken that new daymaker into some twisties yet at night? Thats the only thing holding me back from buying one, the original was terrible. The light would cut as you leaned leaving you in the dark mid turn... bad news man.
Yea it pretty good the spread covers more than both lanes on a 2 lane road. In sweepers its fine and when i run the high beam i can see about 10-15ft in front when you lean in a real tight corner. I am happy with it.

Old 05-06-2014, 12:24 PM
VoiceofReason44
Road Master
Received 277 Likes on 142 Posts

I checked on ebay for some FXDX/FXDXT rear shocks and found two sets, asking $400 for one and $450 for the other set. Both are used. Is this a good price, or shouldI look elsewhere?

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's