Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 12:13 AM
JonnyLew
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mags look sick bro!!!
Hey bros its been awhile for me..ol lady spilt coffee on my laptop and killed it.

Old 05-03-2014, 12:16 AM
JonnyLew
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice to see another Canadian eh..where abouts in Alta are you?..think a rendezvous meet up should be in the works..somewhere for everyone to group..van bros north west bros alta bros..just get a killer meet up happenin

Old 05-03-2014, 12:33 AM
KennyHasTattoos
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EastBay_Solo
Bike looks dope meng..
Thanks, dude. It's been a quick build. But I love it more and more with each mod.

Old 05-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 743 Likes on 511 Posts

Originally Posted by Cansoldier
Winter mods done. 11 inch fm risers/protapers internally wired,race tech springs and emulators, 13 inch ricors in the rear, lepera daytona sportseat, dk pegs, rifle roadster fairing with bubble and 15 inch shield. Powdercoated tree's and lowers, and new paint. Just need to add true track and ill be happy for the summer. Did the work myself minus paint and powder in my dining room
That is killer, love the Green on the Black! Sharp

Old 05-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Cansoldier
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
That is killer, love the Green on the Black! Sharp
Thanks alot. For me these upgrades only made sense. Manitoba has horrible roads, windy as hell, I was getting my a$$ kicked everytime I went out and could never ride as hard as I wanted in fear of boucing of the road lol. The difference with the suspension, bars and fairing was evident immediately. Actually made riding fun again!! Lots of my buds gave up riding here until they move provinces cuz they had to work so hard to stay upright.maybe I can convince them to try this style

Old 05-03-2014, 11:16 AM
hutch08
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by monster715
That is one nice bike... So jealous of you tsport guys. Well done man it'll look even better with that black front end too
Originally Posted by SLV
No kidding. Great looking bike, simple yet all the right mods.
Originally Posted by JonnyLew
Mags look sick bro!!!
Hey bros its been awhile for me..ol lady spilt coffee on my laptop and killed it.
Thanks guys! I'm just stoked to be back on the bike again... I can already tell that the tires and brakes have improved the handling. I was planning on painting the tins black, but the O.G silver is actually growing on me. Plus for a guy that has only ever owned black vehicles, the silver is so easy to keep clean!

Now to rack on some miles so I can see how this motor will perform...

Originally Posted by JonnyLew
Nice to see another Canadian eh..where abouts in Alta are you?..think a rendezvous meet up should be in the works..somewhere for everyone to group..van bros north west bros alta bros..just get a killer meet up happenin
I'm about 15mins East of E-town... planning on getting into B.C this summer for sure.

Old 05-03-2014, 12:51 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by hutch08
Thanks guys! I'm just stoked to be back on the bike again... I can already tell that the tires and brakes have improved the handling. I was planning on painting the tins black, but the O.G silver is actually growing on me. Plus for a guy that has only ever owned black vehicles, the silver is so easy to keep clean!
Keep the silver for sure!

Old 05-03-2014, 02:47 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cansoldier
Winter mods done. 11 inch fm risers/protapers internally wired,race tech springs and emulators, 13 inch ricors in the rear, lepera daytona sportseat, dk pegs, rifle roadster fairing with bubble and 15 inch shield. Powdercoated tree's and lowers, and new paint. Just need to add true track and ill be happy for the summer. Did the work myself minus paint and powder in my dining room

bike looks dope, glad to see your rocking the FM risers jimmys a good dude. one thing that stands out on your bike is the gray heads with black jugs i like it... looks sharp, sort of like the old shovelhead or softail black line jugs and heads.

Old 05-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Cansoldier
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brandon95354
bike looks dope, glad to see your rocking the FM risers jimmys a good dude. one thing that stands out on your bike is the gray heads with black jugs i like it... looks sharp, sort of like the old shovelhead or softail black line jugs and heads.
Thanks man, love the fm setup!! Jimmy is a great dude , puts the customer first and for that I'll do business with him again h

Old 05-04-2014, 12:36 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by hutch08
Pretty much have my bike ready for summer, almost all my mods are done for this season...

Before:

Current state:

First tank of fuel!

The motor was built way too high compression for the street so it had a complete overhaul this winter. It's now a 95" with flat top pistons, shaved/decked/ported heads, 10.5:1 comp, high lift springs, oversized intake valves, feuling lifters, SE adj rods, s&s 585 gear drive easy start cams, s&s stealth intake and bassani 1d5250b exhaust.

I'm still breaking it in, so it'll be interesting to see how it runs when I can throw some timing at it and dial in the carb.

Other than the motor I powdercoated the wheels, blacked out the headlight bezel, 5000k 35watt HID headlight, custom dynamics run/brake/turn tail light, laydown license plate, black braided s/s brake lines, pirelli night dragon 110/90/90 front and 150/90/16 rear, lyndall Zplus pads, burly ezpull clutch, nightrod bars narrowed 1.5" and hd contrast levers.

Only thing I'd like to do this year is completely black out the fork legs and throw some gaitors on there... and ride the **** out of it.
Wow. Nice man, really nice.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's