Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 06:41 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

didn't get any pics from my travels today, but here it was when I got home yesterday

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-jpqm4z5.jpg

Had to go to the dealer today to get some oil, was just under a quart low. Decided that since I got my first paycheck from my new job, I'd buy some pretty things for my bike:

New Derby cover (have matching timing cover) Going to look even better when i get the black primary cover...
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-6j3y52i.jpg

And new tailight. It's a Wyatt Gatling one they had, last one on the shelf. 20 bucks, and looks better than the beat up stock one:
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-i9dq99k.jpg

Had to take off my retro chopper chain link license plate frame though as it wasn't playing well with my new taillight :/

Also had a cop tell me "nice SOA bike" too, so there's that I guess....

Slowly trying to black out the chrome. Next up is black primary cover. Thinking I want to go gloss black, the wrinkle one looks like a pain in the *** to keep clean.

Last edited by DynaKid94; 04-26-2014 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:17 PM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,057 Likes on 670 Posts

I put some bungking bars on mine that I got from a fellow forum member. It was the first time I have ever done internal wiring. On all my other bikes I have either had no handlebar switches or run external. It was quite a pain. Worst part was I did it in the in laws garage with limited tools and an absolute mess because I am in the process of moving. Enjoy the pics

Old 04-26-2014, 08:32 PM
murrayliving
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
didn't get any pics from my travels today, but here it was when I got home yesterday

Had to go to the dealer today to get some oil, was just under a quart low. Decided that since I got my first paycheck from my new job, I'd buy some pretty things for my bike:

New Derby cover (have matching timing cover) Going to look even better when i get the black primary cover...

And new tailight. It's a Wyatt Gatling one they had, last one on the shelf. 20 bucks, and looks better than the beat up stock one:

Had to take off my retro chopper chain link license plate frame though as it wasn't playing well with my new taillight :/

Also had a cop tell me "nice SOA bike" too, so there's that I guess....

Slowly trying to black out the chrome. Next up is black primary cover. Thinking I want to go gloss black, the wrinkle one looks like a pain in the *** to keep clean.
Nice bike, don't see an soa style at all. So don't fret

Old 04-26-2014, 10:48 PM
oldmisfit
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by misfitJason
I put some bungking bars on mine that I got from a fellow forum member. It was the first time I have ever done internal wiring. On all my other bikes I have either had no handlebar switches or run external. It was quite a pain. Worst part was I did it in the in laws garage with limited tools and an absolute mess because I am in the process of moving. Enjoy the pics

looks sharp and I completely understand your pain. Last bike was a shovel, only had key and headlight......switches.....neh we don't need them.

Old 04-26-2014, 10:49 PM
justintyme73
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking great!! I just ordered my Cams, and now I'm down to deciding between the Rush, long Bassani Roadrage and Supertrapp supermeg for my exhaust. I run bags always and the black rush sure looks good with bags, how do you like yours?

Old 04-27-2014, 06:47 AM
VIN1800
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bike looks good, glad you're happy with the bars.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:42 AM
T-Rod45
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2 90-degree bends. I feel your pain. My Z bars were the same **** show. Worth it when it's done but man, my swear jar had enough it it to buy another bike after that job...

Old 04-27-2014, 09:26 AM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by justintyme73
Looking great!! I just ordered my Cams, and now I'm down to deciding between the Rush, long Bassani Roadrage and Supertrapp supermeg for my exhaust. I run bags always and the black rush sure looks good with bags, how do you like yours?
I love it. It sounds great and is not too loud. The finish on it looks rad and it sits pretty high so it doesn't scrape. The end caps are able to be changed if you want a different design and I got it on close out so I couldn't beat the price

Old 04-27-2014, 09:27 AM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by oldmisfit
looks sharp and I completely understand your pain. Last bike was a shovel, only had key and headlight......switches.....neh we don't need them.
Thank you very much

Old 04-27-2014, 11:08 AM
XjldX
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Misfit, those bars look great on your bike! I'm running the same ones and I love them.

Feel lucky we got to run the lines straight out the bottom, wiring my old Z bars, I had to make an additional two 90° turns at the bottom, then fish them through the little hole in the bottom, plus they were 1" diameter. Compared to those, I was actually stoked on how much easier these things wired up! Haha!

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's