Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 03:19 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
Thanks guys, will definitely have a look at both. Bike has progressives on the back right now, but they look lower than stock to me. Been keeping my eye out for a cheap(ish) set of stock FXDXT shocks to lift the back up a bit. Want to hold off on doing anything to the front end-want to switch to dual disk 39mm front end eventually from the wide glide. I've got plenty of plans, but I'm a bit lacking in the $$$ department haha
You wouldn't be the first of us to have more ideas than money!

Old 04-09-2014, 07:05 PM
XFXDX
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Nice. Those hard bags look good too.
Thanks Squid. Watch all your videos here and on the Dyna Page. Always makes me miss SoCal... Your bikes clean, too! Love them 12" DS.

Old 04-09-2014, 07:08 PM
XFXDX
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by monster715
Nice! How many miles on that pipe? I only ask because I notice it hasn't blued on you.
Maybe 3-4 thousand. Got the heat shields on, tho... It's def showing its age. They aren't the best made pipes on earth.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:09 PM
TyFlyer21
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all,
First of all this is a great thread. A wealth of information.

Second of all, thanks to SLV for advice and help narrowing down t bar options.

One last quick poll. I have a 06 Street Bob in Denim Black, mostly stock. I have a D & D Fat Cat system in Black on the way along with Sick Saddle from Ed.

I'm going the t bar route. I have in narrowed down to West Coast or Death Squad in 12" It appears West Coast are 28" and Death Squad are 27" and are very similar in diameter, pullback, etc. Getting a set of raw West Coast bars would allow me to powder them to match the bike while the Death Squad bars are already finished.

What do you guys think?

Old 04-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Fxdb1988
Novice

Wild1 bars r cheaper and very comfortable

Old 04-10-2014, 01:51 AM
murrayliving
Cruiser

Originally Posted by TyFlyer21
Hello all,

One last quick poll. I have a 06 Street Bob in Denim Black, mostly stock. I have a D & D Fat Cat system in Black on the way along with Sick Saddle from Ed.

I'm going the t bar route. I have in narrowed down to West Coast or Death Squad in 12" It appears West Coast are 28" and Death Squad are 27" and are very similar in diameter, pullback, etc. Getting a set of raw West Coast bars would allow me to powder them to match the bike while the Death Squad bars are already finished.

What do you guys think?
I have wet coast 10" tbars and I loved them when it was put on right in the sweet spot not to high or to low. But still waiting on the dealership to finish installing soon can test riding it.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:47 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Hello all,

What do you guys think?
Give Cody at Death Squad a call about a raw set. He can probably hook you up. 760-599-1108.

Old 04-10-2014, 02:01 PM
murrayliving
Cruiser

Does anyone know where I can get a smoked red led taillight? Custom dynamic only has a smoked clear...

Old 04-10-2014, 03:33 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Hello all,

What do you guys think?
You're almost there. If you ask me, the Death Squad bars are bitchin. If I were to do T-Bars, I'd choose the ones just like Squids.

Old 04-10-2014, 03:36 PM
ravnos5811
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just put a set of Death Squad 10 inch bars on my fat bob. I love them so far. Great Quality

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's