Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 07:44 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 763 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by BFDHD14
I don't know if its club or thug or either but heres with my new 06 fender and leather pros!

I can see the "B" on the points cover but can't make out what it says in front of the "Nation" on your swing arm, if you would be so kind?
Those bars sure make your bike look old school, something like I would expect from Boston or MA!

The three craziest ****'s I ever knew were from Boston, I swear you guy's have some death issues up there
One buddy from Ft. Bragg back in '84, he had a tattoo of a shark on his forearm; we would go to the gravel pit in summer to swim somewhere outside of Fayetteville; anyway, 50ft cliff on one side, ten foot of a ledge. Some guys would jump (feet first). Okay, cool I thinks. Some guys with a little skills would dive (hands followed by head, ya know, Olympics stuff. Okay, skills they got I thinks, bravo.
My Boston buddy, he'd slam a couple of PBR's (the drink of choice of at the time for 1st Brigade/Devils in Baggy Pants) and then run 9 feet hooping and holoring screaming something unintelligible, jump, and then cart wheel with no concern until impact.
I was thankful that such an insane nut was on my side!
Putin would not know what hit him if we sent my buddy and 99 nuts like him against his ragtag lot!
And Obama wouldn't know how to employ them!

Medula Oblongata

Old 03-20-2014, 08:09 PM
jmb79
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
I can see the "B" on the points cover but can't make out what it says in front of the "Nation" on your swing arm, if you would be so kind?
I think he's got the Dyna Nation vinyls on his swingarm. It's a clothing company, sort of.

Old 03-20-2014, 08:19 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Originally Posted by jmb79
I think he's got the Dyna Nation vinyls on his swingarm. It's a clothing company, sort of.
....... I thinks you got it ....

Last edited by dennyo; 03-20-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:06 PM
BFDHD14
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya it is, but it will be coming off soon

Old 03-21-2014, 12:08 AM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by wolfmojo11
Thanks for the info...I was curious of function as well, interested to see them painted, I had contemplated doing mine in white.. trying to be very careful of contrast, my thought has been too much of any 'one thing" can draw from the package...by the way, on that note, that's one of the reasons I appreciate your ride, contrast.. flames pulling in the primary on the backdrop of black...unusual, good look
Thanks wolf I appreciate it! Yea on my set up I felt like there was way too much black up top with the guards on there. Figured what the hell I'll paint them to match the bike, if I still don't like them I won't run them. Yours may look good in white but in my opinion white is one of those colors you can overdo and end up looking like a refrigerator. If it were me I'd run them in black first and see how ya like it after the fairing and everything is back on. If nothing else buy some white plasti dip and spray it on the front of the guards. Easy way to see how it would look

Old 03-21-2014, 02:46 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by BFDHD14
I don't know if its club or thug or either but heres with my new 06 fender and leather pros!

Right on man. Those look good with your apes.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:20 PM
ScudRunner
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got some teaser pics from the paint shop today:

Old 03-21-2014, 06:40 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Originally Posted by ScudRunner

I'm thinking when I posted the pics of my painted fairing and matching side covers that I may have actually drawn a knife in a gun fight against you

Taunting you seems to get the same result that Hirohito or whoever it was when he uttered after Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is awoken a sleeping Dragon!"

ScudDude, looking fine, looking damn fine skippy Mighty Fine!!!

Can't wait to see it all

Old 03-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Originally Posted by ScudRunner

I'm feeling like a puppy who just had his nose rubbed in his own pee after wizzing on the carpet

Old 03-21-2014, 06:53 PM
bagga
Elite HDF Member
Received 603 Likes on 352 Posts

would this old shovel be thug style?

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-bagga-bohn.jpg  

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's