Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 11:34 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jpace024
His last post, looks like your ride off to the left side. That sucks about the bars, they look sick. Death Squad bars are real nice though, nice and narrow. Clunk from the neck bearings?
Yep, neck bearings. All better now. I grabbed 4 fingers of brake today and can't MAKE it clunk anymore.

Here's a pic of the new bars. I have a much better view of my radar detector now too.

Name:  DeathSquad12s.jpg
Views: 1974
Size:  251.6 KB

Originally Posted by wolfmojo11
Front end buttoned up. Went with Biltwell Trackers on 10" risers, allowed me to keep upper brake line...rewired up stock front sigs, not my favorite but will do for now...tank reassembled and mounted, hoses hooked...still waiting on rear wheel and pulley from powder, rear fender wired and set up with Kury Panacea tail...all your bikes featured here and on IG serving to keep me sane and inspired, its snowing here right now, its all madness...want to get this finished and on the street....
Looking good wolfmojo!

Old 03-19-2014, 11:42 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Digging the Death Squad bars Squid, what size did you go with?

Old 03-19-2014, 11:54 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Front end buttoned up. Went with Biltwell Trackers on 10" risers, allowed me to keep upper brake line...rewired up stock front sigs, not my favorite but will do for now...tank reassembled and mounted, hoses hooked...still waiting on rear wheel and pulley from powder, rear fender wired and set up with Kury Panacea tail...all your bikes featured here and on IG serving to keep me sane and inspired, its snowing here right now, its all madness...want to get this finished and on the street....
I can't wait to see pics of this bike when it's done, so clean! Are you not running the tsport fairing?

Old 03-20-2014, 12:18 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
Digging the Death Squad bars Squid, what size did you go with?
I went with 12s. They're super comfy.

Old 03-20-2014, 10:31 AM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by monster715
I can't wait to see pics of this bike when it's done, so clean! Are you not running the tsport fairing?
Thanks, Squid, Monster....yes, I will be running the T-sport fairing, I had one final wrap to complete on the gauge wires before putting that back on today and rear brake pads to change ....

Old 03-20-2014, 10:37 AM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser

Monster, I see you are running hand guards, make? Also, do yours just attach at mirror mount holes? Doesn't appear to attach to bar end? I am planning in running a set I have, coffin cut, look similar, mount to switch gear at the mirror mounts...just curious...

Old 03-20-2014, 02:15 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Monster, I see you are running hand guards, make? Also, do yours just attach at mirror mount holes? Doesn't appear to attach to bar end? I am planning in running a set I have, coffin cut, look similar, mount to switch gear at the mirror mounts...just curious...
They are made by jerry dove, he's on fb. Yea they just attach at the mirror he makes them in three different sizes and also in the full style like mine or the coffin cut. I took them off for summer time, in having them painted to match the bike right now. I'm not 100% sold on the function part, my hands still get pretty cold in the winter. I'm hoping I like the way they look more after they're flamed because I'm not really digging them, makes my bike look like a bat.

Old 03-20-2014, 03:06 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser

They are made by jerry dove, he's on fb. Yea they just attach at the mirror he makes them in three different sizes and also in the full style like mine or the coffin cut. I took them off for summer time, in having them painted to match the bike right now. I'm not 100% sold on the function part, my hands still get pretty cold in the winter. I'm hoping I like the way they look more after they're flamed because I'm not really digging them, makes my bike look like a bat.
Thanks for the info...I was curious of function as well, interested to see them painted, I had contemplated doing mine in white.. trying to be very careful of contrast, my thought has been too much of any 'one thing" can draw from the package...by the way, on that note, that's one of the reasons I appreciate your ride, contrast.. flames pulling in the primary on the backdrop of black...unusual, good look

Old 03-20-2014, 03:26 PM
jmb79
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have the same handguards in matte black, coffin cut. Jerry Dove, aka JD Customs & Fabrication, also has a website where you can purchase the handguards: http://jdcustomsandfabrications.bigcartel.com/

As far as function, riding at highway speed in below freezing weather, they absolutely make a difference to me. And I really like how they look.

Old 03-20-2014, 06:48 PM
BFDHD14
Cruiser

I don't know if its club or thug or either but heres with my new 06 fender and leather pros!

Name:  DSC_6530_zps35ce226b.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  103.8 KB

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's