Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 01:18 PM
jmb79
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

JROCKER,

Tell us about the exhaust. Is that 100% custom or did you purchase an exhaust and have it modified.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:58 PM
JROCKER
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for all the compliments I appreciate it. I purchased the muffler and had a local muffler shop build the exhaust to my spec. All stainless. The brake set up is brembo front calipers with galfer rotors. The rear is a galfer rotor and will have a brembo rear caliper. I'm having the rear bracket machined right now. And a bunch of others that I will be selling. I have the front brembos with brackets and mounting hardware in stock and for sale if anyone is interested. They come with brembo sintered brake pads as well. Single or dual disc. The rear kits should be available next week. 3/4 rear axles only. Pm me if interested. My instagram has some closer pics of the brakes.
Here is a pic of the rear on my other fxdx
Name:  image-16.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  90.3 KB

Last edited by JROCKER; 03-18-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:44 PM
Irish883
Road Captain

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Where are you headed? Out west?
I wish it were so, but not this time. I'm actually moving back to VA which means I get to go back to real winters and that is sad. This has been a cold one by TX standards, but nowhere near as bad as the east coast.

Old 03-19-2014, 11:59 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JROCKER
Thanks for all the compliments I appreciate it. I purchased the muffler and had a local muffler shop build the exhaust to my spec. All stainless. The brake set up is brembo front calipers with galfer rotors. The rear is a galfer rotor and will have a brembo rear caliper. I'm having the rear bracket machined right now. And a bunch of others that I will be selling. I have the front brembos with brackets and mounting hardware in stock and for sale if anyone is interested. They come with brembo sintered brake pads as well. Single or dual disc. The rear kits should be available next week. 3/4 rear axles only. Pm me if interested. My instagram has some closer pics of the brakes.
Here is a pic of the rear on my other fxdx...
What's your IG handle? I'd love to check them out.

Old 03-19-2014, 12:36 PM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

What's your IG handle? I'd love to check them out.
If you click on the instagram symbol in the header of his post under his post count it will bring you to his IG page, I think its wastedyouth52. Speaking of instagram, I spied the green goblin in one of HighSpeedDeath' s posts. What are you doing to her now?

Old 03-19-2014, 12:51 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by jpace024
If you click on the instagram symbol in the header of his post under his post count it will bring you to his IG page, I think its wastedyouth52. Speaking of instagram, I spied the green goblin in one of HighSpeedDeath' s posts. What are you doing to her now?
Which post? He did my 30/70 conversion a few weeks ago. It's there now getting my clunk taken care of, and going back to straight t-bars (Death Squad).

Old 03-19-2014, 12:54 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Which post? He did my 30/70 conversion a few weeks ago. It's there now getting my clunk taken care of, and going back to straight t-bars (Death Squad).
Clunk? Something wrong with the new bars?

Old 03-19-2014, 01:07 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by monster715
Clunk? Something wrong with the new bars?
No, and yes.

The clunk has slowly developed over time. The new bars aren't working for me.

Old 03-19-2014, 01:15 PM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

His last post, looks like your ride off to the left side. That sucks about the bars, they look sick. Death Squad bars are real nice though, nice and narrow. Clunk from the neck bearings?

Last edited by jpace024; 03-19-2014 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:32 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser

Front end buttoned up. Went with Biltwell Trackers on 10" risers, allowed me to keep upper brake line...rewired up stock front sigs, not my favorite but will do for now...tank reassembled and mounted, hoses hooked...still waiting on rear wheel and pulley from powder, rear fender wired and set up with Kury Panacea tail...all your bikes featured here and on IG serving to keep me sane and inspired, its snowing here right now, its all madness...want to get this finished and on the street....

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-photo-17-.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-photo-14-.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-photo-15-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's