Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 10:26 PM
El Fatboy 99
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ScudRunner
All hail The Powder Pro!

nice well done

Old 03-13-2014, 11:14 PM
gant
Road Master
Received 53 Likes on 25 Posts

the powder pro , coated your house phone to huh?

Old 03-14-2014, 12:10 AM
JonnyLew
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gant
the powder pro , coated your house phone to huh?
hopefully he corked those speaker holes

Old 03-14-2014, 12:11 AM
JonnyLew
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and he did some wrinkle black on the scissor hadles too lol

Old 03-14-2014, 02:48 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Follow up to my last post... Now I'm starting to get pissed with Ricor. Today makes 5 full weeks since the order was placed, which is 2 over the lead time promised on shipping. I called and spoke with someone on March 7th and they said they just aren't ready yet, but couldn't give me a good reason and that they would notify me if they weren't ready by the 12th since I'm moving and may need to alter my shipping address. Nobody contacted me so I gave them a call, 4 actually, and couldn't get through any of those 4 times. I then emailed them, to which I have still received no response.

Today, 2 days after the initial email, still no response so I called again, got voicemail again. I understand delays happen, but they could at least tell me why and the fact that I can't seem to speak to someone is really pissing me off. On top of that, I am moving OUT OF STATE in 10 days so unless they ship on Monday at the latest, with some sort of rush option, I don't feel confident that I will receive them in time. All I want to do is speak to someone, get my freaking shipping address updated, and get some kind of info on why they are so delayed....

Old 03-14-2014, 03:19 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
Follow up to my last post... Now I'm starting to get pissed with Ricor. Today makes 5 full weeks since the order was placed, which is 2 over the lead time promised on shipping. I called and spoke with someone on March 7th and they said they just aren't ready yet, but couldn't give me a good reason and that they would notify me if they weren't ready by the 12th since I'm moving and may need to alter my shipping address. Nobody contacted me so I gave them a call, 4 actually, and couldn't get through any of those 4 times. I then emailed them, to which I have still received no response.

Today, 2 days after the initial email, still no response so I called again, got voicemail again. I understand delays happen, but they could at least tell me why and the fact that I can't seem to speak to someone is really pissing me off. On top of that, I am moving OUT OF STATE in 10 days so unless they ship on Monday at the latest, with some sort of rush option, I don't feel confident that I will receive them in time. All I want to do is speak to someone, get my freaking shipping address updated, and get some kind of info on why they are so delayed....
ive been trying to get ahold of brian also....he seems to be MIA

Old 03-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Irish883
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 07bobber
Well, that's wonderful...

Old 03-14-2014, 06:48 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Wonder if he's on vacation in Daytona... I've been waiting 3 weeks for exhaust and that's the excuse cycle solutions gave me. Total crap, bad business

Old 03-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Irish883
Road Captain

Originally Posted by monster715
Wonder if he's on vacation in Daytona... I've been waiting 3 weeks for exhaust and that's the excuse cycle solutions gave me. Total crap, bad business
He responded to my email just a bit ago, said they are having delays and asked for my new address. I'm partially happy knowing they should actually ship to the right place, but I would love to know when, even if it's just an estimate, they are actually going to ship.

I'm about to ride my bike 1,500 miles and was really, really hoping to do it on better suspension. Oh well...

Old 03-14-2014, 07:10 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
He responded to my email just a bit ago, said they are having delays and asked for my new address. I'm partially happy knowing they should actually ship to the right place, but I would love to know when, even if it's just an estimate, they are actually going to ship.

I'm about to ride my bike 1,500 miles and was really, really hoping to do it on better suspension. Oh well...
Well at least you'll get the last 1500 miles out of the stockers before you throw them in the trash. Btw I think I have you beat, I think I ended up waiting around 8 weeks to get my shocks. Waiting is great ain't it?

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's