Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 08:12 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

For someone born and raised in the U.K., this guy speaks really shitty English...

Old 04-12-2012, 02:55 AM
hksigman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh no Im quite aware of where you live/are from. You remind the list of it everytime you post.

You need to go over to the "softail" section and look at the "So-Cal" style the vato style the lowride style or whatever else they want to call it. skinny 21" front rim, apes, extended fishtails, and slammed in the rear.

Originally Posted by chopper king matt
you maybe forgetting where im from i.e. the UK

we have our trends over here like you guys do over there and im sorry if i dont like that look and was hoping for some of the signature pics to be on here as my thoughts of thug or outlaw style here in the UK at the mo is all about ape hangers and low so maybe we are a little behind but were still doing it and continue to do it and i will always stand by my OWN WORK that i have done and built and ride inc my hot rods and custom work

Old 04-12-2012, 11:00 AM
idnthv1
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have any cornering issues with the thunder header? Do you scrape it all the time?

Last edited by idnthv1; 04-12-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:02 AM
idnthv1
Advanced

Hope to have my bike in this thread soon, just ordered my 8" mx tbars and Arlen ness fairing. Now it's time to save for suspension and exhaust.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:14 AM
hdfist
Intermediate

Started a thread on my bike, guess this is the place it should be though. Lots of nice bikes on here.

Name:  DSC_3584-1-1.jpg
Views: 1192
Size:  18.0 KB

Name:  DSC_3587-1.jpg
Views: 1244
Size:  21.0 KB

Old 04-12-2012, 11:20 AM
PHA-Q
Road Captain

Originally Posted by hdfist
Started a thread on my bike, guess this is the place it should be though. Lots of nice bikes on here.

Bike looks good man, Are you gonna paint the fairing?

Old 04-12-2012, 01:54 PM
idnthv1
Advanced

Hdfist that's a sharp looking bike

Old 04-12-2012, 02:34 PM
hdfist
Intermediate

Gonna keep the fairing flat for now but I will probably do a gloss black down the road, not orange though

Old 04-12-2012, 03:13 PM
sonnydaze
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by chopper king matt
you maybe forgetting where im from i.e. the UK

when i built mine there wasnt many if about two that had been built with a 330 rear wheel and it was very different over in the UK not to say that im right at all but i have seen some lovely dyna's on this thread in sigs and exactly how i would like one

infact it pretty much put me off getting a dyna after seeing how many people on here have said that im an **** or way out of line etc or even to the extent that im thick coz im British

we have our trends over here like you guys do over there and im sorry if i dont like that look and was hoping for some of the signature pics to be on here as my thoughts of thug or outlaw style here in the UK at the mo is all about ape hangers and low so maybe we are a little behind but were still doing it and continue to do it and i will always stand by my OWN WORK that i have done and built and ride inc my hot rods and custom work
dude you bought a prebuilt motor and a pre built tranny and a hardtail frame and bolted it together BIG F@@@ING DEAL . i build or rebuild 3 to 5 bikes a year , cutting frames , rebuilding motors and trannies , body work and painting and making parts and there are alot of guys on this forum that know way more than me and are better at bike building than me and i try to learn from them instead of aways saying how great i am , you might want to try it

Old 04-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Sikk50
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hdfist
Gonna keep the fairing flat for now but I will probably do a gloss black down the road, not orange though
Bike looks tight! I don't know that I've seen that particular fairing before? What kind is it?

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's