Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 06:35 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by dennyo
Hay Squid, a Happy Wife = Happy Life , , the short one looks OK . Less Wind Resistance .
You betcha...18 years and counting, all of it active duty. Now that I'm on my twilight tour, she gets whatever she wants.

Originally Posted by BFDHD14
Ive been debating getting a bowman, how much do you want? haha any thoughts if it would go with my ride?
Get one, the quality is outstanding and it would look great on your bike. Check out my garage if you wanna see how it looks on our chopped fenders. I don't think I'm gonna sell it though. It comes in very handy for loading up a lot of gear, which I'm gonna need for the road trips I hope to take once I'm a civilian next summer.

Old 01-26-2014, 12:26 AM
Alban06
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by idfxdb13
Alban06 awesome bike man. Are your turn signals chrome?
Yes, they are.

Thanks

Old 01-26-2014, 09:52 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by BFDHD14
Ive been debating getting a bowman, how much do you want? haha any thoughts if it would go with my ride?
Yeah. Get. Bowman. I have one and think it's rad with the apes and dropped suspension.

Old 01-26-2014, 04:39 PM
SoCalBobberSB
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

checking to see if im attaching pics correctly

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-hd-pic-1.jpg  
Old 01-26-2014, 04:48 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by SoCalBobberSB
checking to see if im attaching pics correctly
It looks right to me.. Nice pic!

Old 01-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got the extensions on today, but it was so damned nice I couldn't waste the sun on wiring the bars internally. The stock bolt was 2.75" and 1/2x13. I just got some 5" grade 8s and they seem to be working fine. I got in about 60-70 miles today and the added height feels nice so I think the extensions are going to stay.

Didn't grab any pics since it is exactly what you see in my sig plus 2", but I'll get one eventually.

On the fuel tune side... I put the new map into the tuner and I'm still getting pretty nasty popping, but it might be a little better. I think the biggest issue is that FuelMoto doesn't seem to have any premade maps designed for the Bassani pipes and my air cleaner. The new map they sent me is flat out labeled "Vance & Hines Pro Pipe + SE Stage 1 A/C".

On that note, it seems the Micro Tuner makes use of normal PC5 maps. The map they gave me even had the PVM file extension. I think I'm going to download a few from the PC5 site and see if I have any better luck with them since it isn't exactly difficult to install new maps.

Old 01-26-2014, 06:51 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
I got the extensions on today, but it was so damned nice I couldn't waste the sun on wiring the bars internally. The stock bolt was 2.75" and 1/2x13. I just got some 5" grade 8s and they seem to be working fine. I got in about 60-70 miles today and the added height feels nice so I think the extensions are going to stay.

Didn't grab any pics since it is exactly what you see in my sig plus 2", but I'll get one eventually.

On the fuel tune side... I put the new map into the tuner and I'm still getting pretty nasty popping, but it might be a little better. I think the biggest issue is that FuelMoto doesn't seem to have any premade maps designed for the Bassani pipes and my air cleaner. The new map they sent me is flat out labeled "Vance & Hines Pro Pipe + SE Stage 1 A/C".

On that note, it seems the Micro Tuner makes use of normal PC5 maps. The map they gave me even had the PVM file extension. I think I'm going to download a few from the PC5 site and see if I have any better luck with them since it isn't exactly difficult to install new maps.
Just dick around with some of the 2-1 pipe maps. I've got a Thunderheader and the Fuelmoto T-header map gives me popping. I think I ended up using the Bub 2-1 Map or Fatcat map and it went away.

Old 01-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Irish883
Road Captain

Originally Posted by emerican19
Just dick around with some of the 2-1 pipe maps. I've got a Thunderheader and the Fuelmoto T-header map gives me popping. I think I ended up using the Bub 2-1 Map or Fatcat map and it went away.
I just used a Theader + SE Stage 1 map and it is better. Popping only seems to happen under 2650RPM now so I think I might be able to fine tune it out with the adjustment dials. Probably get around to that next weekend.

Old 01-27-2014, 02:18 PM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Quick pic of the new West Coast Slingshot bars mocked up on the bike. Of course I need all new cables, old ones are too long. In the tear down process now. Sending a bunch of stuff to Joe at the PowderPro soon. Shocks came in from Works, 12.63" Steel Trackers. Cant wait to ride this bitch.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-img_0571.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-img_0570.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-img_20140123_143111_067.jpg  
Old 01-27-2014, 02:56 PM
BFDHD14
Cruiser

Originally Posted by jpace024
Quick pic of the new West Coast Slingshot bars mocked up on the bike. Of course I need all new cables, old ones are too long. In the tear down process now. Sending a bunch of stuff to Joe at the PowderPro soon. Shocks came in from Works, 12.63" Steel Trackers. Cant wait to ride this bitch.
what about those there air ride shocks

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's