Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 01:53 PM
mr_natural78
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok. I got rid of my heavy breather this winter and I'm now running a Doherty power pacc backing plate with zippers max flow filter. I'm now looking for a small face plate cover that I like. What are you guys using who have the SE stage I a/c or the ness big sucker?

Old 01-15-2014, 01:53 PM
clap
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Any of you guys interested in a V Rod headlight visor check my add in the Dyna for sale section
Thanks

Old 01-15-2014, 02:00 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by mr_natural78
ok. I got rid of my heavy breather this winter and I'm now running a Doherty power pacc backing plate with zippers max flow filter. I'm now looking for a small face plate cover that I like. What are you guys using who have the SE stage I a/c or the ness big sucker?
Look at Figure Machine. Excellent quality and lots of choices.

Old 01-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Lockshow
Cruiser

mr_natural78 thanks for the info. The discoloring kinda sucks buy dude I just cant get over how sweet they look (for awhile anyway) haha. And plus you dont see them at all in North Dakota! Anybody ever see Buddy Suttles Dyna, he rides for Unknown Industries. Looks like he had a chrome thunderheader and basically got rid of the chrome by polishing it off maybe or something. SWEET looking though!

Old 01-15-2014, 03:01 PM
mr_natural78
Tourer

Originally Posted by Lockshow
mr_natural78 thanks for the info. The discoloring kinda sucks buy dude I just cant get over how sweet they look (for awhile anyway) haha. And plus you dont see them at all in North Dakota! Anybody ever see Buddy Suttles Dyna, he rides for Unknown Industries. Looks like he had a chrome thunderheader and basically got rid of the chrome by polishing it off maybe or something. SWEET looking though!
The unknown guys all have sweet *** bikes. My buddies and I met nick earlier this year. They had a show here in Indiana and a few of the south bend Indiana club guys went. Crappy weather caused a real poor turnout. He did get his bike out for us and do some wheelies though. Also gave us their dvd. Pretty cool. Buddy just posted a new video to youtube earlier today.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:57 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Chad1200
Agreed. I didn't get heat shields with my chrome Thunderheader either...mainly because they weren't worth the extra $250 to me...and I like the discoloured chrome on the headpipes. Bronzed and blued chrome looks better to me than a black pipe turning brown. It gets hot, but, not hot enough to keep me off the bike.
I don't notice the heat from mine at all, but I think the way the headers flow keep it away from my knee. Unfortunately, my wife is making lots of noise about how dangerous the exposed headers are in the garage where the kids run through with their skate boards and hockey skates. I just picked up some ebay-generic shields that I'm gonna modify slightly so the bronze still shows, but will offer some protection for kids running their hands on everything they pass. My kids know better, but we have that house where all the others like to play.

I've been working hard at getting the bronze to spread, lots of miles on it.

Originally Posted by Lockshow
I think the Buddy's exhaust was modified by SPFabrication with stainless headers. I have a close up somewhere I'll post later. It looks pretty cool.

Old 01-15-2014, 07:22 PM
Ncdyna925
Advanced

sorry my photos have to be in attachments I don't really got any good pics of my bike... and I got that shitty wheelie picture if that one even counts its quite an embarrassing pic actually but oh well. but anyways my bike is actually in pieces waiting for a bunch to get back from powder and I should have all my tins back in 2 weeks with some fresh paint. I cant wait to get it back together!

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-photo-4-.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-photo-3-.jpg  
Old 01-15-2014, 07:38 PM
parts eeter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ncdyna925
sorry my photos have to be in attachments I don't really got any good pics of my bike... and I got that shitty wheelie picture if that one even counts its quite an embarrassing pic actually but oh well. but anyways my bike is actually in pieces waiting for a bunch to get back from powder and I should have all my tins back in 2 weeks with some fresh paint. I cant wait to get it back together!
Is that a Big Als chain drive conversion?

Old 01-15-2014, 07:39 PM
murrayliving
Cruiser

So jealous of you guys i got a lot of work to do on my bike still and i hope my stupid job starts giving me more hours.moreover ncdyna952 i am blown by your bike i never thought a blacked out bike then a solid chrome pipe could look damn good

Old 01-15-2014, 07:42 PM
Ncdyna925
Advanced

Originally Posted by parts eeter
Is that a Big Als chain drive conversion?
nope. I bought the front sprocket off ebay brand new and got the rear from a local shop and my buddy had the chain...so instead of spending 450 for the big als one I spent like 200 and I got some aftermarket gaskets from the local shop too so all in all I spent like 250 I think to do it and did all the work in my buddys garage

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's