Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got the word that my new fairing shipped today and should arrive on the 7th. Once I have it installed I will adhere to the request for more pics .

Might actually wash the bike for a change too...

Old 01-03-2014, 06:26 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,056 Likes on 631 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
Got the word that my new fairing shipped today and should arrive on the 7th. Once I have it installed I will adhere to the request for more pics .Might actually wash the bike for a change too...

Old 01-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Cansoldier
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey,So I'm home from my deployment and have started my project. Ricor 13 inch shocks ordered,Race tech springs and emulators being installed with triple trees and lower legs being powdered as we speak. FM risers being chromed, rifle roadster fairing ready, Dk custom's bmx pegs ordered. Tins stripped for paint!! Sputhe or true track (TBD) and seat to order . I'll post some before and after pics when I'm done!! Have a Thunder header in black but will most likely swap to chrome. This thread has been a great guide. Thanks!!

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-bike-stripped.jpg  
Old 01-03-2014, 08:17 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Welcome home, sounds like a good set up looking forward to after pics

Old 01-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Cansoldier
Advanced

Thanks monster, Im doing the work my self. Bars and risers will be internally wired. Pain in the azz!! Had them wired then chrome on risers started peeling....
All being done in my dining room

Old 01-03-2014, 08:36 PM
monster715
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Cansoldier
Thanks monster, Im doing the work my self. Bars and risers will be internally wired. Pain in the azz!! Had them wired then chrome on risers started peeling....
All being done in my dining room
The dining room table makes for fancy patio furniture when the garage is cold and you need a warmer place to work on the bike . I just ordered front springs myself and will be running the ricor intiminators but still can't decide on shocks! I was convinced 13" ricors were the ones for me but now have had another brand suggested.. Grrrr! Too many choices for my tiny brain! I'll post pics when I do the front end as I am also going to powder coat the trees and lowers

Old 01-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Cansoldier
Advanced

I was debating works Black trackers, Ricors, and even Hagon nitros. But Ricor's had good reviews and are on special $629. Ohlins seem to be the best but a little expensive for me. I haven't ridden any of these setups but this review was interesting:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...omparison.html

Old 01-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome back, enjoy your time home.

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, sounds like it's going to be a mean one.

Hey,So I'm home from my deployment and have started my project. Ricor 13 inch shocks ordered,Race tech springs and emulators being installed with triple trees and lower legs being powdered as we speak. FM risers being chromed, rifle roadster fairing ready, Dk custom's bmx pegs ordered. Tins stripped for paint!! Sputhe or true track (TBD) and seat to order . I'll post some before and after pics when I'm done!! Have a Thunder header in black but will most likely swap to chrome. This thread has been a great guide. Thanks!!

Old 01-03-2014, 09:36 PM
monster715
Road Warrior

I was debating works Black trackers, Ricors, and even Hagon nitros. But Ricor's had good reviews and are on special $629. Ohlins seem to be the best but a little expensive for me. I haven't ridden any of these setups but this review was interesting:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...omparison.html
That's a great link, this forum is full of good info. I don't know how I never found that writeup because I've spent sooooo much time researching which products I want to run... The problem is, there's so much info and feedback that a lot of it contradicts itself if that makes any sense. I guess it boils down to personal preference and the fact that nobody can run all the different options, so when they find something they like they stick too it. I think I'm going to give these bitubo shocks a chance. They have a decent price and have a pretty extensive racing background. Plus Italians seem to build pretty good racing products.. Either way it's gotta be 10x better then the terrible stock hd shocks.

Old 01-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Cansoldier
Advanced

Thanks Irish, that's the plan evil looks with outstanding performance\handling.

Monster, I just looked at those Bitubo shocks and they are nice. Be interesting to hear how they perform. Your right though to many options hard to try them all. I bought the rifle roadster but am now wondering if I should have bought your fairing lol.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's