Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Lockshow
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
No problem. I haven't gotten mine yet, but it comes in gloss black, which is pretty much the same thing as Harley's "vivid black", so it may not need painting. At the rate things are going you may get yours before I get mine, but if I get it first I'll let you know how it matches up.
Ahh right on, from the pics it just seemed matte black to me but yea now that im doing more searching it does look gloss black on other bikes.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:23 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Lockshow
Ahh right on, from the pics it just seemed matte black to me but yea now that im doing more searching it does look gloss black on other bikes.
It's actually clear plexiglass with matte black. On the inside, which gives it a gloss black appearance on the outside.

Old 01-01-2014, 10:18 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default New Year's Day Pics

Anyone else snap any bike **** today (New Years Day)? "Pics" is the name of this thread. How about a fresh batch of bike shots? I'm back on kid duty until Saturday and can't ride...cruising pages of cool dynas is all I have until then.

Here's my traditional New Years Day trip to Ralphs to pick up hangover meds. When I came back out to the parking lot, the sun was shining just right...green flake love.

Old 01-01-2014, 10:23 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

From Monday, but still new.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-image.jpg  
Old 01-01-2014, 10:36 PM
monster715
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Bout 60 bikes today for our annual New Years ride... First year I wasn't on the verge of puking from a hangover... Ill post better pics of the dynas in the am

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-image.jpg  
Old 01-01-2014, 10:58 PM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Anyone else snap any bike **** today (New Years Day)? "Pics" is the name of this thread. How about a fresh batch of bike shots? I'm back on kid duty until Saturday and can't ride...cruising pages of cool dynas is all I have until then.

Here's my traditional New Years Day trip to Ralphs to pick up hangover meds. When I came back out to the parking lot, the sun was shining just right...green flake love.

Best pic of your ride I've seen. Man I wish Harley or anyone made a quarter fairing (other than the ness) for the wide glide front ends.

Old 01-02-2014, 12:04 AM
misfitJason
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,057 Likes on 670 Posts

Don't know if I ever posted pictures of my gauntlet. I like it and it is way more stable than my ness which I am putting on my softail I just built. I would like something higher though. If anyone want to trade me for a black hd quarter fairing or a conely tsport fairing let me know

Old 01-02-2014, 08:18 AM
speedkills66
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey squid I see you and I have the same bars...how do you like them?
I cant decide - I wish they were a bit narrower and had a bit less pull back.
I'm considering swapping them out but I don't know which ones I'd get.

I still have to get my exhaust and a proper tuner before I start swapping things I already changed because of small details.

On that note I think I'll be swapping my Ness fairing for either the HD or the Gauntlet. The Ness is kinda flimsy and sticks out so far.
I look at my bike over and over and I think I like the way it looks but I could like it more...

Old 01-02-2014, 08:20 AM
speedkills66
Road Captain
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by misfitJason
Don't know if I ever posted pictures of my gauntlet. I like it and it is way more stable than my ness which I am putting on my softail I just built. I would like something higher though. If anyone want to trade me for a black hd quarter fairing or a conely tsport fairing let me know
That looks great. I'm thinking about swapping my Ness for one of those in a few months...

Old 01-02-2014, 08:50 AM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

.......... Fixed it fur-ya , monster

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's