Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 12:02 PM
Lockshow
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey SLV do you have the Trigger lock mounting kit for your fairing or just the plates kit?

Old 12-31-2013, 12:07 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Lockshow
Hey SLV do you have the Trigger lock mounting kit for your fairing or just the plates kit?
Yes, I have the trigger locks. It's the only way to use the plates. I think they sell the plates as a solo item so people can swap between MS windshields/fairings.

Old 12-31-2013, 02:02 PM
oldmisfit
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

today out at lookout point MD.

Name:  DSCN0131_zpseaffa7ce.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  60.9 KB

love my full face and daughter loved the "new bike".........she wasn't a big fan of the jockey shifting shovelhead......

ltr Pat

Old 01-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, my MS Gauntlet still hasn't even shipped so no updates on that. I'm trying to be patient, and I understand the delays of the holidays, but I ordered it on the 21st so I am honestly having a hard time understanding how it hasn't even left their warehouse.

Outside of that, I picked up new exhaust gaskets yesterday so this weekend I am going to go about reseating my exhaust to see if it helps with my popping on deceleration. If it doesn't, I guess I need to reach out to Fuel Moto for a modified tune, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

Also, our beloved thread was approaching the 3rd page and I felt the need to bring it back up.

Old 01-01-2014, 02:26 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
Well, my MS Gauntlet still hasn't even shipped so no updates on that. I'm trying to be patient, and I understand the delays of the holidays, but I ordered it on the 21st so I am honestly having a hard time understanding how it hasn't even left their warehouse.

Outside of that, I picked up new exhaust gaskets yesterday so this weekend I am going to go about reseating my exhaust to see if it helps with my popping on deceleration. If it doesn't, I guess I need to reach out to Fuel Moto for a modified tune, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

Also, our beloved thread was approaching the 3rd page and I felt the need to bring it back up.
Did you order from Phat Performance? They shipped mine the next day. I had it in three or four days..

Old 01-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Irish883
Road Captain

Originally Posted by SLV
Did you order from Phat Performance? They shipped mine the next day. I had it in three or four days..
I did, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt with the craziness that is Christmas time shipping. If I don't get an email saying it has shipped by Friday afternoon I'm giving them a call, though. The site did say they had it in stock, so...

Old 01-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Lockshow
Cruiser

Sorry for another Gauntlet fairing question guys but I just wanna make sure I get the right parts...ok for a 14' street bob ill need to order the Memphis Shades Gauntlet fairing with is the one for the sportster correct??? and then I also need the trigger lock mounting kit correct?

Old 01-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Irish883
Road Captain

Sorry for another Gauntlet fairing question guys but I just wanna make sure I get the right parts...ok for a 14' street bob ill need to order the Memphis Shades Gauntlet fairing with is the one for the sportster correct??? and then I also need the trigger lock mounting kit correct?
Fairing:
https://www.phatperformanceparts.com...Code=2330-0095

Clamps:
https://www.phatperformanceparts.com...RDWARE&CartID=

Since that page just lists them all, the clamp number is: 2320-0119

(If you don't want black, it is 2320-0118)

Old 01-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Lockshow
Cruiser

Thanks Irish883! Now to paint the damn thing Vivid Black, I really dont understand why they wouldnt offer it in vivid black in the first place

Old 01-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Irish883
Road Captain

Thanks Irish883! Now to paint the damn thing Vivid Black, I really dont understand why they wouldnt offer it in vivid black in the first place
No problem. I haven't gotten mine yet, but it comes in gloss black, which is pretty much the same thing as Harley's "vivid black", so it may not need painting. At the rate things are going you may get yours before I get mine, but if I get it first I'll let you know how it matches up.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's