Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 01:20 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynam1te
Thanks man! Those foot pegs are toast. I grind em down so quick.... Maybe its time to kill the lowering kit... I'm thinkin on doing a full fender swap this winter and going with a taller suspension. Time will tell.... I "have" to do cams too...
You'll end up wondering why you didn't do the cams earlier. I suspect, based on Squidhead's comments, you'll feel the same way about suspension.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Dynam1te
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SLV
You'll end up wondering why you didn't do the cams earlier. I suspect, based on Squidhead's comments, you'll feel the same way about suspension.
Haha I really need to stop listening to squid.... or pretty soon my bike is going to be green

Old 11-27-2013, 07:30 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fxdxt

First post, been following for awhile now. Some killer rides on this thread, straight killer, thanks for the inspiration. Addicted for sure. '02 FXDXT, been running her for three seasons now. Off season work now in progress. Just picked her up from Hillside Motorcycle & Machine a few days ago, after Scott Palmer and his crew did their Hillside 98 magic. Cant say enough about everything they do and how they do it. Much thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-photo-4-.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-photo-7-.jpg  
Old 11-27-2013, 07:46 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Dynam1te
Haha I really need to stop listening to squid.... or pretty soon my bike is going to be green
Ain't that the truth.

Old 11-27-2013, 07:48 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by wolfmojo11
First post, been following for awhile now. Some killer rides on this thread, straight killer, thanks for the inspiration. Addicted for sure. '02 FXDXT, been running her for three seasons now. Off season work now in progress. Just picked her up from Hillside Motorcycle & Machine a few days ago, after Scott Palmer and his crew did their Hillside 98 magic. Cant say enough about everything they do and how they do it. Much thanks.
Good numbers. That bike should be a blast with that power.

Old 11-27-2013, 08:18 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser

Absolutely, its going to be along winter. Mods will help pass the time. I see I am not the only one who will be busy.

Old 11-27-2013, 08:27 PM
wolfmojo11
Cruiser

There are adjusted numbers that this pic will reflect,

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-photo-5-.jpg  
Old 11-27-2013, 09:13 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Yeah, t-bars are pretty easy to swap, but now you have something pretty unique. I can't wait to see it with the fairing.

Nice repair, Denny.
SLV, your Forbidden risers look great, sort off changed the entire look of the bike. i hope they work out good for you. you adjusting to the change?

Squidhead, your bike is looking great also, im not bagging on your exhaust but for some reason every time i see your bike with the new chin fairing and gloss wheels, the D&D bobcat exhaust appears in my head. maybe its the green color with the powder pro guards its like a future type of look , maybe its the more sport type look of the bobcat that is making me think it would be super dope on your bike.(like i said im not bagging on your exhaust, if that was the case we could all sit here all day and talk **** about each others bikes)

edit: i thought by me quoting squid a picture of slv and squids bike would show up from a few pages back...im tripping

Old 11-27-2013, 09:37 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by brandon95354
SLV, your Forbidden risers look great, sort off changed the entire look of the bike. i hope they work out good for you. you adjusting to the change?

Squidhead, your bike is looking great also, im not bagging on your exhaust but for some reason every time i see your bike with the new chin fairing and gloss wheels, the D&D bobcat exhaust appears in my head. maybe its the green color with the powder pro guards its like a future type of look , maybe its the more sport type look of the bobcat that is making me think it would be super dope on your bike.(like i said im not bagging on your exhaust, if that was the case we could all sit here all day and talk **** about each others bikes)

edit: i thought by me quoting squid a picture of slv and squids bike would show up from a few pages back...im tripping

Thanks Brandon. Yeah, I quickly adapted. It's like a whole new bike, but the setup makes it feel lighter and nimbler. Definitely a good decision. My fairing isn't painted yet. The painter dude took this week off for travel. I can't wait to get it on; it's been cold.

I think Squid is tempted by the Road Rage pipe if I remember right.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-image.jpg  

Last edited by SLV; 11-27-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:49 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SLV
Thanks Brandon. Yeah, I quickly adapted. It's like a whole new bike, but the setup makes it feel lighter and nimbler. Definitely a good decision. My fairing isn't painted yet. The painter dude took this week off for travel. I can't wait to get it on; it's been cold.

I think Squid is tempted by the Road Rage pipe if I remember right.
i had a road rage 2 on my last dyna(now totaled), it was the shorter one but not the really short upswept one they sale. i liked it, this last dyna i bought came with a T-header when i have the money im thinking ill get the road rage 2, fatcat, or bobcat.

after using a fairing i dont think i could ride with out one, between a fairing and full face i can ride all day and night with no fatigue from the wind.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's