Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2013, 12:10 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by pheur
Hahhahh.. you need a hobby mate!
Drinking beer is one of my many hobbies. Actually, making beer is the hobby...drinking it is quality assurance.

Old 11-23-2013, 12:15 PM
darkglide1
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

see below

Last edited by darkglide1; 11-23-2013 at 12:19 PM. Reason: duplicate
Old 11-23-2013, 12:17 PM
darkglide1
Advanced

Originally Posted by mr_natural78
I need a seat recommendation from some of you guys. I need a 2up seat that is similar styled as the stock fxdx seat. Something that tapers down in the passenger section but has a deeper rider bucket area. I have several harleHarley seats now and mostly use the stock fxdx seat. The rider bucket area isn't deep enough and I slide back to much when I get on it.
send your stock seat to meancitycycles and have allen re-work it.

Old 11-23-2013, 12:25 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

I need a seat recommendation from some of you guys. I need a 2up seat that is similar styled as the stock fxdx seat. Something that tapers down in the passenger section but has a deeper rider bucket area. I have several harleHarley seats now and mostly use the stock fxdx seat. The rider bucket area isn't deep enough and I slide back to much when I get on it.
I know they have a really sh1tty reputation on this forum, but what you describe is exactly what my Corbin Gunfighter solved. The lower back support is frickin awesome. I have the "close" version which only moved me about 1/2" closer than stock and just slightly lower. It's perfect for my 30" inseam. It's much firmer than my Mustang, but I can ride all day and never have by butt go numb.

If you decide on Corbin, do not order it through the webiste. You'll get stuck with that silly winged-wheel stitching. Call them and order it with the stitching and leather you want. It's pricey, but considering all the saddles I went through and had to sell barely used before I found it...totally worth it. I also had great service from them, others haven't. I would order from them again. YMMV.

Old 11-23-2013, 02:52 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm really liking my LePera Daytona Sport and it fits the bill you are asking about. More comfortable than the stock FXDB seat by far, and a nice dropped rider seating area with a low contoured passenger area.

Old 11-23-2013, 06:01 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
Drinking beer is one of my many hobbies. Actually, making beer is the hobby...drinking it is quality assurance.
..... If I get down south , I'll give ya a Call before we leave SquidHead .... and Help-Ya do some Quality Control ,
My buddies keep talkin about doin a Ride down there .

Old 11-23-2013, 06:08 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by dennyo
..... If I get down south , I'll give ya a Call before we leave SquidHead .... and Help-Ya do some Quality Control ,
My buddies keep talkin about doin a Ride down there .
For sure, man. North County SD is the Napa Valley of beer!

Old 11-23-2013, 06:35 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
For sure, man. North County SD is the Napa Valley of beer!
-------- Just put some new apes, grips , mirrors & raised the back of my tank today . I'll post a PIC when I take-er out fur a test Ride .

Old 11-23-2013, 06:48 PM
mr_natural78
Tourer

Originally Posted by tbone108
I would like a Road King and think the 88 inch bikes would be great with a 113 motor and some tru tracks fitted.
I know my 2000 DX is a blast with a 113. No tru track yet but it is on the list for future mods.

Old 11-23-2013, 06:53 PM
mr_natural78
Tourer

Originally Posted by rayny1014

Horn missing , just drying from painting the chrome black. Also just did a quick detail after getting caught out in the rain yesterday.
Sweet bike....and nice hammer pin on that vest.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's