Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 07:57 PM
EastBay_Solo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not that any one would give a ****, but my Sbitch is getting an engine upgrade again. Not happy with the SE pistons im running. Gonna go with somthing that has some better compression for the cams im running. Hopefully with better pistons and lifters and push rods my bike will rip harder. Photos to follow soon on the re-build.

Old 10-10-2013, 08:10 PM
Dynam1te
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by EastBay_Solo
Not that any one would give a ****, but my Sbitch is getting an engine upgrade again. Not happy with the SE pistons im running. Gonna go with somthing that has some better compression for the cams im running. Hopefully with better pistons and lifters and push rods my bike will rip harder. Photos to follow soon on the re-build.
I'm ready for a slap but, have you tried different gaskets to bump it up a bit?

Old 10-10-2013, 08:15 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if you want it crazy fast and reliable take it to forbidden he is in livermore now

Old 10-10-2013, 10:03 PM
vdop
Road Master
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

What are you looking for? Where are you unhappy with it? The 37 is a very mild cam. If you're looking to stay cheap throw the se cast 10.25 pistons in it. But just a bump in compression won't keep you happy for long. Maybe some headwork too while they're off?

Old 10-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Cansoldier
Advanced

Great thread!! Some true inspiration here.....
Does any one know if the forbidden risers/protapers can be internally wired?might be a dumb question but I'm clueless. Thanks

Also here's a pic of my now sold fxr,only if I knew what I had then!!

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-fxr-errr.jpg  
Old 10-11-2013, 12:50 PM
619bob
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Cansoldier
Does any one know if the forbidden risers/protapers can be internally wired?might be a dumb question but I'm clueless. Thanks

Yes they can! If you order the protapers from Jim at Forbidden he will drill them for internal wires and sleeve them to accept Harley controls. He's a solid dude that does great work.

Old 10-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Cansoldier
Advanced

Originally Posted by 619bob
Yes they can! If you order the protapers from Jim at Forbidden he will drill them for internal wires and sleeve them to accept Harley controls. He's a solid dude that does great work.

Sweet!!! Gonna try to order asap!! Thanks for the info

Old 10-11-2013, 04:55 PM
apbtlvr
Road Captain

I run forged flat tops in my 103...as guys have already said headwork and cams matched to your riding style will make a big difference.

Old 10-12-2013, 11:32 AM
JROCKER
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RGRHOWARD2084 ,

You should have those lower fork pieces re powdercoated . No reason they can't be completely black. Caliper mounts on the back not the front.

Old 10-12-2013, 07:13 PM
619bob
Cruiser

A couple recent pics.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's