Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 05:16 PM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default lame dynas

Originally Posted by Spanners39
Totally agree mate....reminds me of that song "If everybody looked the same, we'd get tired of looking at each other" but then I'm old skool, to me "custom" means people come up with their own innovative ideas and as you walk through the car park you go "Wow! That's interesting"....this new thing is "Fashion" and I never was a fan of that.

Feel free to flame me guys but you would be in breach of some amendment or other in your constitution
Your correct this entire Dyna thread is lame, I should of left my bike stock. My fairing doesn't block any wind, my rotor stops my bike to fast, the Jri shocks and race tech front end are way to comfortable, my pro tapers are not even made for a harley, my dirt bike pegs, brake and shift peg cut up my converse, my LED lights are way to bright, my saddlebags hold way to much stuff, my 113ci w/ woods cams heads TB welded & balanced is to slow, the spokes on my mag wheels come loose often, my seat sits to low, i have to push in some stupid compression releases when i start it, i have a stupid full face helmet, i dont have a cool jacket with hella HD logos and pins on it but wish i did so people would know i have a Harley cause its cool.

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-side-2.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-moto-brake-3.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-forbidden-roto-1.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-moto-brake-1.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-fm-protaper-1.jpg  

Old 09-08-2013, 05:22 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

Originally Posted by mojo6677
Nice bike!!
Thanks mojo , Luv this thread . I got some pics of nice Dynas in Hollister this year but I didn't post-um , Patches in all of-um.

Old 09-08-2013, 05:27 PM
mojo6677
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dennyo
Thanks mojo , Luv this thread . I got some pics of nice Dynas in Hollister this year but I didn't post-um , Patches in all of-um.
Nice... Why didn't you post them? What size are your bars bro?

Old 09-08-2013, 05:34 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,059 Likes on 633 Posts

-- 14's . 2in. risers

Old 09-08-2013, 07:18 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

SOA has a lot to answer for
Totally agree mate....reminds me of that song "If everybody looked the same, we'd get tired of looking at each other" but then I'm old skool, to me "custom" means people come up with their own innovative ideas and as you walk through the car park you go "Wow! That's interesting"....this new thing is "Fashion" and I never was a fan of that.

Feel free to flame me guys but you would be in breach of some amendment or other in your constitution
You are the 'tard because this "style" has reached epidemic proportions since SOA started...I watched one episode...well, half an episode and turned it off because I think its garbage.

"Wild Hogs" is the real truth of what's going on out there
You seem to spend at lot of time in this thread considering you don't like it, "maaan."

Old 09-08-2013, 07:22 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by brandon95354
Your correct this entire Dyna thread is lame, I should of left my bike stock. My fairing doesn't block any wind, my rotor stops my bike to fast, the Jri shocks and race tech front end are way to comfortable, my pro tapers are not even made for a harley, my dirt bike pegs, brake and shift peg cut up my converse, my LED lights are way to bright, my saddlebags hold way to much stuff, my 113ci w/ woods cams heads TB welded & balanced is to slow, the spokes on my mag wheels come loose often, my seat sits to low, i have to push in some stupid compression releases when i start it, i have a stupid full face helmet, i dont have a cool jacket with hella HD logos and pins on it but wish i did so people would know i have a Harley cause its cool.
brandon, your bike is effin sweet. How about some more pics?

Old 09-08-2013, 07:48 PM
fordaith
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well that failed....

Last edited by fordaith; 09-08-2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: I can't figure out how to embed youtube....
Old 09-08-2013, 07:57 PM
mojo6677
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dennyo
-- 14's . 2in. risers
Thanks bro!

Old 09-08-2013, 08:03 PM
T-Rod45
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are the 'tard because this "style" has reached epidemic proportions since SOA started...

Wow you are so right! The "epidemic" is so appearent. At the weekly bike nights, amongst the sea of 200+ cookie cutter touring bikes, stock Harley's, and chrome doo-da slap on parts, my bike gets a crowd every time because it must look soooo common! Time to go get a Street Glide. Thanks for opening my eyes!

Old 09-08-2013, 08:04 PM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by fordaith
Well that failed....
Just copy the youtube link and paste it in your post. No need to embed anything. The forum will process it.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's