Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 03:42 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by jpace024
Just ordered a Rifle fairing, color matched Black Cherry Pearl with 18" shield. Has anyone here ordered a painted/colormatched fairing other than black? Wondering about the paint quality and if it was a true match to factory paint. Gonna mount it up first with some HD quick detach brackets and then decide whether or not to change my bars. I'm leaning towards the Bungking bars for the integrated risers. Rifle said 3 to 4 weeks for turnaround. Another question for mounting - will the hardware that comes with the shield mount right up to the quick detatch brackets? And do I need 2 or 4 brackets? I'll do a search, but if anyone has a quick link to another install thread I'd appreciate it, thanks.
Nice looking bike. Love the slam. Do you have any closeup picks of your air compressor install? Would you recommend it for ride quality? Reliability?

Old 06-13-2013, 04:08 PM
jpace024
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SLV
Nice looking bike. Love the slam. Do you have any closeup picks of your air compressor install? Would you recommend it for ride quality? Reliability?
Thanks. No I dont have any pics, but the compressor is mounted just inside the frame rail next to the rear brake pedal/forward control on a little skid plate bracket that mounts with the 2 front motor mount bolts. There are pics of it on the Arnott site if you download the manual. I bought the bike with the shocks already installed so I have no basis for comparison to the stock shocks but I think they ride ok for an 11.6" shock. Not much travel there but not terrible. My buddy has Progressive 411's and the Arnott's ride much better IMO. Theyre 9.6" collapsed and 11.6" inflated. May ditch them in the future for some 12.5" jri or works, but keeping them for the time being. As far as reliablity, I havent had any issues as of yet, I have owned the bike since 09.

Old 06-14-2013, 02:15 AM
ryderbiker
Road Warrior
Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

The rifle fairng comes with mounting hardware and doesn't use the HD quick detach clamps. There are some posts in this thread of some install pics.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:51 PM
EastBay_Solo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Added some works performance dual rate shocks. Not sure why this didn't post early when I added the photo..any how it's night and day as far as the rear shocks go. Now I'm going to upgrade the front springs. Because the stock **** suckssss!!!
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 06-17-2013, 12:48 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

^
nice!

Old 06-17-2013, 01:13 AM
rawb101
Cruiser

Originally Posted by TwelveHD
Riding to sturgis with my pops this year and was looking for a better ride overall.., so i raised my bike up to about stock height.. Added progressive 430's contrast cut in the rear.. Ricor intimidators on order for the front. Added some Cali highway peg mounts, dk custom SG bmx pegs, black spoke wraps, lepera bare bones, air cleaner cover, deleted that stupid looking tailight, added a Power vison did the auto tune, bikes running strong... Hopefully I'm going to try to install some fuel moto cams as well.. Bike feels great, and handles so much better.. Anybody got any thoughts on a fork brace? Need it? Don't need it? Have my fairing shield off too.. Blackin out the inside..

Dude your bike is so badd ***!! what are the measurements for your bars?

Old 06-17-2013, 03:45 PM
rayny1014
Road Captain
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by EastBay_Solo
Added some works performance dual rate shocks. Not sure why this didn't post early when I added the photo..any how it's night and day as far as the rear shocks go. Now I'm going to upgrade the front springs. Because the stock **** suckssss!!!
[IMG][/IMG]
what size roadawgz are you using? do you like it? worth the money? thanks. PS bad *** bike!!!

Old 06-17-2013, 10:54 PM
EastBay_Solo
Road Master

Originally Posted by rayny1014
what size roadawgz are you using? do you like it? worth the money? thanks. PS bad *** bike!!!
I forgot the size, but it's the bigger one of the two. I like it does what it's supposed too. IMO it's hella over priced. But then again you own a Harley
What part do you know of that isn't lol. And thanks homie .

Old 06-18-2013, 12:19 AM
TwelveHD
Tourer

Originally Posted by EastBay_Solo
[IMG][/IMG]
How do you like that seat bro? Need a 2up and was thinking about buying either that one or the C&C fastback..

Old 06-18-2013, 12:25 AM
TwelveHD
Tourer

Originally Posted by rawb101
Dude your bike is so badd ***!! what are the measurements for your bars?
Thanks brother, appreciate that.. The bars are 12" t bars from Bung King 29.5" wide, with a pullback of 5.5"

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's