Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 02:47 PM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
What a snag, hate to think about what could drive the PO to let that go! That's a keeper until death right there, love the blue and an evo too
...and dual disc, and a fairing! Jesus...

Old 04-30-2020, 04:07 PM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by theduroche
...and dual disc, and a fairing! Jesus...
...and mids, and the fxlr tank! Christ!

Old 04-30-2020, 07:20 PM
Chad1200
Road Master
Received 286 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by byrdman.45
Just brought this home. It's a little rough in a couple areas but I'm gonna like it.
What a find!!

Old 05-01-2020, 09:19 AM
byrdman.45
Road Captain
Received 314 Likes on 146 Posts

I was told there is a EV 27 cam installed and also there is a fairly new looking HSR 42 on it.

Now, if the license offices would only open I can get it registered and tagged. What little bit { 200 mi. } I've been able
to ride has been great.
Thanks everyone.

Old 05-03-2020, 07:52 AM
Jay Guild
Grand HDF Member
Received 734 Likes on 564 Posts

I don't think it's club style anymore but I'll still be checking out what you all do to your rides.

Old 05-10-2020, 09:46 AM
CoolHandKook
Cruiser
Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts
Default laminar lip installation hints or positioning tips

Originally Posted by Lifestarts@40
I’m 5’10” and very comfy with set up. 14’s would have been fine too. I really like the gauntlet set up with quick release but it just didn’t block enough wind when I first got it. I tried adjusting it with same results. The laminar lip made all the difference believe it or not. A big factor for me is that I wear a 1/2 helmet that’s very sensitive to catching wind off its front lip. YMMV.
Hi there,

I have a 2020 FXBB and I just bought a gauntlet fairing for it and having the same issue I believe you had. I'm 5'10" and the gauntlet fairing seems to be pushing the wind right into my face and helmet area and causing a good amount of head bobbing and buffeting. I just got my laminar lip in the mail and was hoping you could provide some hints or tips on the best position for it. From your photos it looks like you mounted it as high as the little adhesive mounting tabs would allow.

thank you!

Old 05-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 763 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by CoolHandKook
Hi there,

I have a 2020 FXBB and I just bought a gauntlet fairing for it and having the same issue I believe you had. I'm 5'10" and the gauntlet fairing seems to be pushing the wind right into my face and helmet area and causing a good amount of head bobbing and buffeting. I just got my laminar lip in the mail and was hoping you could provide some hints or tips on the best position for it. From your photos it looks like you mounted it as high as the little adhesive mounting tabs would allow.

thank you!
I'm not who you asked and I'm 6'2 but who cares, right, any port in a storm eh! I only used four velcro sticker things, more came in the bag but that don't mean you have to use them all and it ain't coming off without a human hand taking it off so four is plenty. I positioned it where it went the highest up working with the contours.
Cheers

Old 05-11-2020, 09:52 AM
CoolHandKook
Cruiser
Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
I'm not who you asked and I'm 6'2 but who cares, right, any port in a storm eh! I only used four velcro sticker things, more came in the bag but that don't mean you have to use them all and it ain't coming off without a human hand taking it off so four is plenty. I positioned it where it went the highest up working with the contours.
Cheers

thanks man! How has it been working out for you?

Old 05-11-2020, 10:29 AM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 763 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by CoolHandKook
thanks man! How has it been working out for you?
Wish I wouldn't have waited so long to do it! You won't be sorry!

Old 05-11-2020, 10:52 AM
REW13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 787 Likes on 652 Posts

Hey Cool.... What helmet are you wearing? I am taller than you and Suede and I have a dart flyscreen on my dyna and I have no bobbing... I also ride with a carbon fiber Daytona half shell and have no bobble.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's