Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 01:12 PM
SpyGoat
Grand HDF Member
Received 8,885 Likes on 2,700 Posts

Originally Posted by Craigny

my '14 Street Bob...I just got it in December and still have some plans for it..added the fairing, LED's and bars probably next. I just adjusted those apes and looking at it I have to adjust those turn signals!! I'll do it I guess when the LED's go in!
If you're on LI, go to the Hog Shoppe, talk to Barbara and get the LED pods. You will not be disappointed!

The following users liked this post:
Craigny (02-22-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 04:05 PM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,313 Likes on 1,861 Posts

OK Pop Quiz ... 2014 SB ... Is that the Original Front Fender?

Old 02-21-2020, 05:05 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 763 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by Garrett Thorne

I may be bias but I love that stock Harley orange combo.
This is indeed a strikingly beautiful bike!

Old 02-22-2020, 07:08 AM
Craigny
Road Master
Received 383 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by SpyGoat
If you're on LI, go to the Hog Shoppe, talk to Barbara and get the LED pods. You will not be disappointed!
Yes i've been there many times......good place! I was looking at the Custom Dynamics ones at HD in Bellmore too...they were pretty sweet, plug and play....plus they also offer an alternative to the daymaker headlight that is good quality and less than half the price.

Old 02-22-2020, 07:18 AM
Craigny
Road Master

Originally Posted by multihdrdr
OK Pop Quiz ... 2014 SB ... Is that the Original Front Fender?
Well....shoot. man IDK??...I bought this used form the dealer...5k miles...you can't get any great mod information from them, but most of the mods done i was able to pick out....obviously I saw right away that the rear was lowered with the progressive shocks on there....some roland sands stuff like the air cleaner and belt guard (not pictured) horn cover....so on...the lower legs had the reflectors removed and were coated/painted flat black to match the bike...reflectors on rear fender sides and rear removed....the top handlebar clamp was switched to an aftermarket one....I honestly didn't give the fender a second look but looking at the pics now i don't see the hanging/painting hole on the back tip of it....I'm not at home right now and all the pics i currently have of the bike i cant for sure 100% say if its there or not but i don't think it is.....have to check that...plus the bolts to attach the fender are blacked out too i'm noticing....good catch man if it isn't..i wouldn't have even noticed, if the missing hole is the giveaway i don't know how you'd see that from this pic lol!! I'm trying to look online to see if the length or shape is different here as opposed to stock photos but honestly i cant tell for sure.... TBH one of the main reasons i bought it was the fact that a lot of these things were already done...the lower legs, the rear shocks the air cleaner and badlander.....plus the bike came with its own V&H Fuelpak 3, the mods were right up my alley...but again i don't think i would have picked up on the front fender..its a dead match on the paint...wouldn't have given it a second look.

***OK EDIT....doing some diggin online i'm noticing that the fork mounting flanges on some stock photos, on the rear of the fender the flange sweeps back towards the bike slightly before it meets the fender up top... This one appears to go pretty much straight up from the fork mount to the fender itself....interesting!!! Looks like he swapped it out...perhaps to match the fork legs when he painted it? maybe the fender got ganked up somehow??? i'll never know lol!! Is that what you spotted???....if so, in my very best DeNiro voice from analyze this...."you!!....you're very good you!!

Last edited by Craigny; 02-22-2020 at 08:07 AM.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:32 AM
multihdrdr
Club Member

Well....shoot....I bought this used form the dealer...5k miles...you can't get any great mod information from them, but most of the mods done i was able to pick out....obviously I saw right away that the rear was lowered with the progressive shocks on there....some roland sands stuff like the air cleaner and belt guard (not pictured)...the lower legs had the reflectors removed and were coated/painted flat black to match the bike...the top handlebar clamp was switched to an aftermarket one....I honestly didn't give the fender a second look but i don't see the hanging/painting hole on the back tip of it....I'm not at home right now and all the pics i currently have of the bike i cant for sure 100% say if its there or not but i don't think it is.....have to check that...plus the bolts to attach the fender are blacked out too i'm noticing....good catch man if it isn't..i wouldn't have even noticed.
I can tell for 100% that's it's Not a 2014 fender ... and so can you.

Just a few post up ... Starts HERE

Old 02-22-2020, 08:10 AM
Craigny
Road Master

I can tell for 100% that's it's Not a 2014 fender ... and so can you.
Well now I can!

I should go to the dealer and demand a new fender lol!!!

Last edited by Craigny; 02-22-2020 at 08:25 AM.
Old 02-22-2020, 08:36 AM
multihdrdr
Club Member

Well now I can!

I should go to the dealer and demand a new fender lol!!!
For Sure

Now that you know, you might find yourself noticing the difference in how the fender makes the front "Look" on the different bikes you run into

Old 02-25-2020, 12:52 PM
Craigny
Road Master

For Sure

Now that you know, you might find yourself noticing the difference in how the fender makes the front "Look" on the different bikes you run into
Since I don't see a hole on the rear for hanging/painting purposes like on all the OEM fenders that i can tell, i'm thinking this is perhaps a Drag Specialties fender that they had painted. The raw steel ones online looks like an exact match.....gotta say the paint on it is absolutely flawless, an exact match to the rest of the bike and the lower legs that were painted flat black too....perhaps that's why they swapped it.....interesting for sure.

Old 03-01-2020, 05:27 PM
shiftace
Road Warrior
Received 839 Likes on 378 Posts

Finally have this pig sitting right. TrackerDie +2 damper tubes, RaceTech internals, DX shocks, bagger brembos, we’re all done this weekend. Rest was don’t months ago.

The following 2 users liked this post by shiftace:
b2inUT (03-01-2020), DynaKid94 (03-02-2020)

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's