Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 11:48 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Cubby89
Haha! Exactly. My wife called as I was leaving work and said we needed it so I did what had to be done, but it was not a comfortable ride at all.

Great song BTW, I'm going to be listening to Frank Turner all day now.
Frank Turner is great! I've seen him a handful of times... once even while I had the flu... got a photo with him and everything.

You could create your own: Kikkoman Karrier...

I do have an SDC bar bag. And while more costly than the others you can find, it was one of the earlier of such items on the market and I feel good in helping to support cool, small businesses.

Old 01-11-2018, 11:57 AM
Cubby89
Tourer
Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by b2inUT
Frank Turner is great! I've seen him a handful of times... once even while I had the flu... got a photo with him and everything.

You could create your own: Kikkoman Karrier...

I do have an SDC bar bag. And while more costly than the others you can find, it was one of the earlier of such items on the market and I feel good in helping to support cool, small businesses.
I've had something going on every time he's been around and I've kicked myself for it every time too. Gotta see him.

Do you have the smaller one? Or the traveller bag? I agree, I like supporting businesses I like. Although making one for a lot cheaper is also appealing. Do you think having pullback in my risers would make the sdc bags attach poorly at the top? I know they have a hard backing in them. Hope I'm making sense..

Old 01-11-2018, 02:08 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

I've had something going on every time he's been around and I've kicked myself for it every time too. Gotta see him.
Make a point of it next opportunity.

Do you have the smaller one? Or the traveller bag? I agree, I like supporting businesses I like. Although making one for a lot cheaper is also appealing. Do you think having pullback in my risers would make the sdc bags attach poorly at the top? I know they have a hard backing in them. Hope I'm making sense..
I have the smaller one. I'd seriously consider the cheaper option, too. The SDC back has many mounting options with the velcro straps it comes with and the loops to run the straps through. I have 4 straps mounting mine to my bars... with pull-back, you may get a funny angle. You could put it on the frontside of the bars, too, though.

Kinda dark, but here's a shot of it... also, note the little blue thing above it... that's my QuadLock Case phone mount... it rules.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:06 AM
crtman21
Road Captain
Received 228 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam87t2

I just want to get this thing put back together!
Adam, is that a speaker and box enclosure strapped to the bars of your LR? Do you have a fairing covering it? If so, which fairing?

Old 01-12-2018, 09:02 AM
StreetBobJonathan
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by crtman21
Adam, is that a speaker and box enclosure strapped to the bars of your LR? Do you have a fairing covering it? If so, which fairing?
He is straight Plexing on them! Love mine, sounds great!

Old 01-12-2018, 09:05 AM
StreetBobJonathan
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by modular
Here is what is currently in my garage......

Want my address kiddos? Just PM me.
What's your address? I'd like to ride some of those.

Old 01-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Adam87t2
Advanced
Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by StreetBobJonathan
He is straight Plexing on them! Love mine, sounds great!
Yep! It’s the plex system for the Conley Tsport fairing, it’s just torn apart for paint. I mocked it up to run the wires and to hear how cool it sounded lol

The following users liked this post:
crtman21 (01-13-2018)
Old 01-13-2018, 07:16 PM
crtman21
Road Captain
Received 228 Likes on 148 Posts

Hey guys, I'm looking for the guy who was making brake pedals similar to the Hammerhead and FLO brake pedals. I was talking to him a couple months ago and don't lost all my communications with him. I think he was taking stock brake arms and cutting off the pedal portion of it and adding the CNC colored pedal portion to it. It looked pretty sharp and wanted to support a fabricator venturing out on his own and trying something different and he was producing them for a fraction of the cost. Pics are just for visual.

Old 01-14-2018, 02:43 PM
Erik Schmaling
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 street bob project bike for a back -up bike paid $3000

Old 01-14-2018, 02:52 PM
fxdx1985
Road Master
Received 155 Likes on 100 Posts

Damn that’s ****ing deal

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's