Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain
Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by izhd
to the subject about brakes. Galfer and radial SM adapters, tokico calipers.
Pretty much sure that's why I broke only finger when bitch flipped left in front of me without blinkers. Almost stopped.. Unfortunately insurance wants to total bike - fighting this **** and their KBB based appraisals.

That setup is killer!!!

Old 01-08-2018, 07:10 PM
carguy1959
Cruiser
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Let them total it, get as much as you can. Offer to buy it back and fix it, you should be able to buy it cheap, they will take the easy way out. I had a car get totaled, and the insurance co gave me more to keep it. This is if you are able to fix it yourself.

Old 01-10-2018, 02:01 PM
SarcastrophyIX
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Death Star
Vrod Lowers

Can I ask what the purpose of the Vrod fork lowers is?

Old 01-10-2018, 02:44 PM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by SarcastrophyIX
Can I ask what the purpose of the Vrod fork lowers is?
dual front disk capabilities for 49mm forks. it was one of the solutions prior to the low rider when it came back in 2014 with dual disk (fat bob was another but the fender didn't line up exactly perfect).

The following users liked this post:
SarcastrophyIX (01-13-2018)
Old 01-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Cubby89
Tourer
Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Before I create a thread asking this I figure there are probably some people in this one that can pipe in. I have the Lucky Daves Lucky 13 bars and after riding home with a bottle of soy sauce in my pants I am looking for a bar bag. Wondering what people that have bars with pullback in the riser are using? Mostly just curious if you can still fasten it at the top of the bars or if the pullback effects it going on well. Leaning towards one of the SDC bags but I'm curious what other people like.

Old 01-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Boostedboxer04
Road Captain
Received 82 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Cubby89
Before I create a thread asking this I figure there are probably some people in this one that can pipe in. I have the Lucky Daves Lucky 13 bars and after riding home with a bottle of soy sauce in my pants I am looking for a bar bag. Wondering what people that have bars with pullback in the riser are using? Mostly just curious if you can still fasten it at the top of the bars or if the pullback effects it going on well. Leaning towards one of the SDC bags but I'm curious what other people like.
Stay away from the overpriced bags like the one you mentioned. All you need is just a standard molle pouch/bag and some velcro. They can be found on amazon super cheap. Less than 20 bucks

Old 01-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Lifestarts@40
Tourer
Received 68 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by boostedboxer04
stay away from the overpriced bags like the one you mentioned. All you need is just a standard molle pouch/bag and some velcro. They can be found on amazon super cheap. Less than 20 bucks
this^^^

Old 01-11-2018, 11:39 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Cubby89
I'm getting older and less in touch with the slang of the kids these days (queue Frank Turner's Photosynthesis)... so i was trying and trying to figure out if "soy sauce in my pants" was a euphemism of some sort... I'm now assuming it's not and you literally were carrying a bottle of Kikkoman in your trousers...

Last edited by b2inUT; 01-11-2018 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Cubby89
Tourer

Originally Posted by b2inUT
I'm getting older and less in touch with the slang of the kids these days (queue Frank Turner's Photosynthesis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQMVHhxTtLc )... so i was trying and trying to figure out if "soy sauce in my pants" was a euphemism of some sort... I'm now assuming it's not and you literally were carrying a bottle of Kikkoman in your trousers...
Haha! Exactly. My wife called as I was leaving work and said we needed it so I did what had to be done, but it was not a comfortable ride at all.

Great song BTW, I'm going to be listening to Frank Turner all day now.

Old 01-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Cubby89
Tourer

Originally Posted by Boostedboxer04
Stay away from the overpriced bags like the one you mentioned. All you need is just a standard molle pouch/bag and some velcro. They can be found on amazon super cheap. Less than 20 bucks
Oh rad, I'll check that out for sure.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's