Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 12:31 AM
johnxllis
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BrianFXDWG
The SOA fairing had to go, took it off first thing.

Do you need some one to take that "SOA Faring off your hands...?
lol
Lol

The shows producers did such a good job preparing, that they went back in time and had Harley create the FXR and T-sport, and then went further back in time to the late 70's and 80's and had people build "SOA" bikes with fairings and hi-po parts. They then had "agents" stay back in time, join outlaw clubs and promote the future shows style. Impressive dedication on their part.

Then they knew that there would be people on this forum that would not be so easily deceived; people who think "real harleys" must have 4 degrees of lean angle and drag *** everywhere.... so they were smart enough to add some soft tails to the show and do a spinoff called "Mayans: Fish-tails and ***-draggin". They added in the occasional Glide and voila! They duped us all. It's like a matrix within the matrix.

Last edited by johnxllis; 07-17-2017 at 12:36 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:45 AM
johnxllis
Novice

Even the sportbike guys are doing fairings these days... Sheesh f'n SOA wannabees.

Old 07-17-2017, 01:46 AM
Medic_1989
Intermediate
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

So the FXDX is for sale. Bike is perfect. Only selling to buy a fxdls. Copy pasted the CL add for all the info.

Selling my 2004 FXDXi (fuel injected)

Arguably the best bike HD ever made. Only dyna to come with adjustable cartridge style (showa) suspension. This thing dominates in the canyons.

This bike is ready to ride. Runs perfect. Everything you want to do to a bike is already done. About 6k just in bolt on parts: conelys t sport fairing, saddlemen seat, big als fork brace, big als risers, thunder header, power commander, racing bros piggy back rear shocks, race tech built front suspension, big bear choppers motor mounts, HD Daymaker headlight... and more.

Powder coated front end

Dyno tuned

Fresh fluids, inner and outer primary seals and gaskets, and new plugs.

Also included are leather pro tsport bags and bolt on sissy bar and luggage rack.

Bike comes with conelys fairing and Arlen ness fairing. I'll post pics of both.

$10,900 firm. Please PLEASE don't try and low ball, serious inquires only. NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. Will show bike to interested parties who have cash in hand ready to buy.

Text 805 eight 44 nine three three six

Attached Thumbnails Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-cf2.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-harley-4.jpg   Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-harley-2.jpg  

Last edited by Medic_1989; 07-17-2017 at 02:00 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:15 AM
johnxllis
Novice

Originally Posted by Medic_1989
So the FXDX is for sale. Bike is perfect. Only selling to buy a fxdls. Copy pasted the CL add for all the info.

Selling my 2004 FXDXi (fuel injected)

Arguably the best bike HD ever made. Only dyna to come with adjustable cartridge style (showa) suspension. This thing dominates in the canyons.

This bike is ready to ride. Runs perfect. Everything you want to do to a bike is already done. About 6k just in bolt on parts: conelys t sport fairing, saddlemen seat, big als fork brace, big als risers, thunder header, power commander, racing bros piggy back rear shocks, race tech built front suspension, big bear choppers motor mounts, HD Daymaker headlight... and more.

Powder coated front end

Dyno tuned

Fresh fluids, inner and outer primary seals and gaskets, and new plugs.

Also included are leather pro tsport bags and bolt on sissy bar and luggage rack.

Bike comes with conelys fairing and Arlen ness fairing. I'll post pics of both.

$10,900 firm. Please PLEASE don't try and low ball, serious inquires only. NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. Will show bike to interested parties who have cash in hand ready to buy.

Text 805 eight 44 nine three three six

Best of luck with the sale. I have seen your bike on Instagram. I saved the pics as "build inspiration" pics. Lol. It's a sick looking bike.

Old 07-17-2017, 02:28 PM
Shaved Ice
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Medic_1989
So the FXDX is for sale. Bike is perfect. Only selling to buy a fxdls. Copy pasted the CL add for all the info...
I have had an FXDLS with a 117" for over a year. It is a GREAT bike and so is your FXDX. Unless you have to have the ABS, cruise, and bigger motor options, i would consider sticking with the FXDX. Heck, you may be like me and just want a blank canvas to start customizing again. Either way, you win.

Old 07-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Cobr0
Cruiser
Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaved Ice
I have had an FXDLS with a 117" for over a year. It is a GREAT bike and so is your FXDX. Unless you have to have the ABS, cruise, and bigger motor options, i would consider sticking with the FXDX. Heck, you may be like me and just want a blank canvas to start customizing again. Either way, you win.
Isn't an FXDX just a regular FXD with twin discs and better rear shocks?

Old 07-17-2017, 03:34 PM
Shaved Ice
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Cobr0
It also has adjustable front cartridges. Someone with more expertise on model specific differences will chime in.

I was also commenting on all of the customization he has done that he will lose: higher bars, higher shocks, higher fairing, exhaust, seat, etc. I am sure there are other things not immediately visible.

I overall like my bike better. i just don't know if it is better enough to pay $6,000+ more dollars for, then have to start customizing again.

Last edited by Shaved Ice; 07-17-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:34 PM
rayny1014
Road Captain
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Cobr0
Frame rake is completely different. Fxdx fxdxt fxds all had 28 degree rake frame. Also the dx dxt came with all black motors and trim , the ds came with chrome . Front end suspension is different in dx and dxt , full adjustablitiy front and rear.

Old 07-17-2017, 04:44 PM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,310 Likes on 1,859 Posts

FXD is also 28°... (05-earlier that is)

Old 07-17-2017, 06:18 PM
rayny1014
Road Captain
Received 43 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by multihdrdr
FXD is also 28°... (05-earlier that is)
Not the fxdl