Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 02:16 PM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Puglia10
Simpson helmets are garbage compared to others,
I felt the same way when I was looking for my latest lid. I could get more features for the same price. It doesn't look quite as mean as the Simpson, but the features of my Scorpion EXP-T1200 out weight that for me.

Old 07-25-2016, 05:22 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Lost Highway was a good time, ended up leaving early though, heat took it out of me...

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-oqaydg3.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-qoc503x.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-eavu7mt.jpg

Then some dumb crap happened yesterday. Kickstand decided it didn't want to be one anymore...folded under its own weight sitting in my buddy's driveway. Lucky the clutch lever took the brunt of the hit, fairing got a bit scuffed too...gives it character I guess

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-1rihbuc.jpg

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-qsdi5pu.jpg

Had to re-set the bars/risers, re-adjusted left hand controls, then snapped the clutch lever trying to bend it to a reasonable position...so now here it sits, waiting for my ebay kickstand (mine won't hold weight anymore...we tried), possibly lever if I don't have a spare one at home...stupid crap like this keeps nickel-and-diming me...

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-ef2bh6y.jpg

Old 07-25-2016, 06:20 PM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Anyone in Dayton, OH want an original DX?

http://www.chopcult.com/xKennyx/classifieds/134328/

Old 07-25-2016, 06:52 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,540 Likes on 2,146 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
Then some dumb crap happened yesterday. Kickstand decided it didn't want to be one anymore...folded under its own weight sitting in my buddy's driveway. Lucky the clutch lever took the brunt of the hit, fairing got a bit scuffed too...gives it character I guess
Was that a factory stand??? Mine is solid, looks like the one in the photo is hollow/tubular?

Edit. Oh never mind. I see it didn't bend at the round section.

Old 07-25-2016, 06:59 PM
xknucksx
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I feel you on the being nickel and dimed. Wet roads and a bald commander 2 had me sliding down the road for the second time this month (first was my fault rolling burn outs and drifting) This time was completely out of my hands. So now my second set of bars this month, Bung king risers and lucky dave bars this time around, if i keep having to get bars ill never have a new seat and rear shocks.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:05 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Mchad
Was that a factory stand??? Mine is solid, looks like the one in the photo is hollow/tubular?

Edit. Oh never mind. I see it didn't bend at the round section.
Yep, factory stand. Still not sure why it happened. Pulling it off tonight, going to see if there are any abnormal signs of stress...

Old 07-25-2016, 07:06 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by xknucksx
I feel you on the being nickel and dimed. Wet roads and a bald commander 2 had me sliding down the road for the second time this month (first was my fault rolling burn outs and drifting) This time was completely out of my hands. So now my second set of bars this month, Bung king risers and lucky dave bars this time around, if i keep having to get bars ill never have a new seat and rear shocks.
shocks, cams, front end, exhaust, etc...all these nice things i'm never going to have on this bike...lol

Old 07-26-2016, 08:07 AM
SquishyLowRider
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 68 Posts

Lost Highway was a good time, ended up leaving early though, heat took it out of me...

Had to re-set the bars/risers, re-adjusted left hand controls, then snapped the clutch lever trying to bend it to a reasonable position...so now here it sits, waiting for my ebay kickstand (mine won't hold weight anymore...we tried), possibly lever if I don't have a spare one at home...stupid crap like this keeps nickel-and-diming me...

That sucks!

I have an extra silver clutch lever off of my 2016. It's yours if you want it. Instagram me or shoot me a PM with your address. It may be towards the end of the week before I can ship it out though.

Last edited by SquishyLowRider; 07-26-2016 at 08:10 AM.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:49 AM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by SquishyLowRider
That sucks!

I have an extra silver clutch lever off of my 2016. It's yours if you want it. Instagram me or shoot me a PM with your address. It may be towards the end of the week before I can ship it out though.
Appreciate it man, wish I would have seen this before I ordered one last night...lol

Kickstand should be here today. Gonna see if I can do a temporary jury rig fix on my broken lever until the new to me one gets here. Think I'm going to take the opportunity to chop it and my brake lever into three finger levers. Clean that area up a bit, maybe hit them with some white paint...

Old 07-26-2016, 01:05 PM
Da-Rza 21
Road Captain
Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts
Talking

damn it was hotter there than in az...didnt know it was melting kickstands too!i actually saw your bike out there when we were pulling out saturday..i was at the dixxon flannel tents

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's