Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 01:36 AM
OG1
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by emerican19
Call me a hater, but I have to take everything from a shop's Instagram with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong, they've been hugely influential in the scene, they make rad bikes and I know the guys down there personally. No hate being thrown.

BUT the payola or incentive for advertising is huge. For instance, the Lyndall thing..a year ago "Lyndall Black rotors, calipers and pads are the best money can buy and wouldn't put anything else on my bike". Present day: "We're proud to announce or collaboration with Brembo brake components". And there was a big thread about people (Chip included) saying how noisy the rotors were, how crappily they'd wear and whatnot.....so a year ago they were the best brakes money can buy, now they suck? Cool.

Same happened with the SDC-Works Shocks collaboration, now their pushing Ohlins. I think they were pushing the Shoei RF1200 hard, then they got a box of free Bell Carbon helmets and that's all they care about.

What I'm saying is, everyone's opinion is just an opinion whether an HD tech, on the forums, at a shop or in Hot Bike magazine (which is also in bed with SDC pushing the same products and every bike that comes or of those doors). Someone's always got bigger incentive to tell yo what's best.

Last edited by OG1; 12-05-2016 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-23-2016, 02:08 AM
robbyville
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 141 Likes on 114 Posts

Should be a fun ride home

FWIW 122 here today. Haven't been on the bike for 2 weeks darn unpleasant, feels like the moisture is being sucked right out of my body. I hope to get a day next week to head towards your neck of the woods for a ride of respite!

Old 07-23-2016, 09:53 AM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by robbyville
FWIW 122 here today. Haven't been on the bike for 2 weeks darn unpleasant, feels like the moisture is being sucked right out of my body. I hope to get a day next week to head towards your neck of the woods for a ride of respite!
Jesus that sounds miserable.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:05 PM
TylerDurden
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xknucksx
Who makes this front fairing? Not sure I have seen it or recognise it. Keen to put one on my Lowrider S. Bike looks sick!!

Last edited by TylerDurden; 07-24-2016 at 08:07 PM.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:07 PM
xknucksx
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerDurden
Who makes this fender? Not sure I have seen it or recognise it. Keen to put one on my Lowrider S. Bike looks sick!!
Pmd you back homie and thank you

Old 07-24-2016, 09:12 PM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,540 Likes on 2,146 Posts

Get a camelback with the bite nozzle. Keep it on your belt or somewhere you can get to it easily but not in the wind, and hydrate!

I'd say fill it with ice, but that would probably last 15 minutes...

Old 07-25-2016, 02:14 AM
TJ->
Advanced
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

A bit off topic but I use a Macna Dry Cooling Vest. Works great and won't get you all wet like some of the old-style cooling vests.

Old 07-25-2016, 10:48 AM
antlockyer
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynafun
A bikers work is never done.
tramp cycle front fender
]
Did you order direct from Japan?

Old 07-25-2016, 11:21 AM
TJ->
Advanced
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I got mine online from Twisted Throttle. I believe they are the US distributor.

Old 07-25-2016, 11:28 AM
Puglia10
Road Warrior
Received 482 Likes on 231 Posts

Call me a hater, but I have to take everything from a shop's Instagram with a grain of salt. Don't get me wrong, they've been hugely influential in the scene, they make rad bikes and I know the guys down there personally. No hate being thrown.

BUT the payola or incentive for advertising is huge. For instance, the Lyndall thing..a year ago "Lyndall Black rotors, calipers and pads are the best money can buy and wouldn't put anything else on my bike". Present day: "We're proud to announce or collaboration with Brembo brake components". And there was a big thread about people (Chip included) saying how noisy the rotors were, how crappily they'd wear and whatnot.....so a year ago they were the best brakes money can buy, now they suck? Cool.

Same happened with the SDC-Works Shocks collaboration, now their pushing Ohlins. I think they were pushing the Shoei RF1200 hard, then they got a box of free Bell Carbon helmets and that's all they care about.

What I'm saying is, everyone's opinion is just an opinion whether an HD tech, on the forums, at a shop or in Hot Bike magazine (which is also in bed with SDC pushing the same products and every bike that comes or of those doors). Someone's always got bigger incentive to tell yo what's best.
I don't really post much besides pictures but just had to say THIS x10000. hit the nail on the head, enough said. Crazy how many people fall for it all too. Simpson helmets are garbage compared to others, and my $500 RWD fxrt fairing is head and shoulders above the Deviant stuff Ive seen as far as quality, but people keep scooping them up anyway.

OK. Back to the regularly scheduled program...
Name:  image_zpsryhqfnqa.jpeg
Views: 340
Size:  323.5 KB
Name:  image_zpssq15rrdq.jpeg
Views: 322
Size:  231.2 KB
Name:  image_zps3e6ju5hf.jpeg
Views: 351
Size:  325.5 KB
Name:  image_zpss1pjghli.jpeg
Views: 355
Size:  249.9 KB

730 miles through lake placid and the adirondack mountains last weekend. awesome riding.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's