Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 01:07 PM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by HrdNox
You were saying? :i con_steer::ico n_steer::icon_ steer:
lol...pretty sure that's what homeboy was doing...

side note - would a brake pedal off of an 06 bob fit an 04? don't see why it wouldn't.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:07 PM
Kraken
Cruiser
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaKid94
lol...pretty sure that's what homeboy was doing...

side note - would a brake pedal off of an 06 bob fit an 04? don't see why it wouldn't.
Mids are the same 1991-present. You can score an entire set with linkage for pretty cheap on eBay if you try.

Old 07-16-2016, 03:41 AM
Ironhead.Chris
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by emerican19
Yep, that's why they pulled me over I'm sure- Dyna profiling.. 94 in a 65 supposedly...picked me out of a group of cars with a radar somehow. 30 minute lecture on my Support Stickers, my "bottom rocker" (which is the ACAB patch) and my hammer pin is tied to a Skinhead gang in Orange County that I'm a part of. Called in two backups and told me to take my vest and jacket off and sit on the k-rail divider. I replied that I'm not getting out of my vehicle and disrobing for a traffic ticket. They fought with me and threatened to arrest me but ultimately ended up with a ticket.

Just a dick waving contest to illustrate that he doesn't like any "motorcycle gangs" and I'm disrespecting my wife and kids by choosing this biker life. Worst stop I've ever had. Dude was insulting me and calling me trash the whole time. I was LOLing at the "bottom rocker" comment though....he was asking when I'm getting fully patched and how long had I been in. Idiots.

I have a good 9-5 job, never in trouble with the law (besides motorcycle tickets), don't do drugs etc etc....and you wonder why I wear am ACAB patch. I feel it's always a perfect time for a copper to prove they aren't all bastards, but they never fail.

If I had a support the police sticker we'd be bros? I should be able to wear a shirt that says "all cops are **** smoking scum bags" and not get pulled over. Free speech?

#dynalivesmatter

Fight it. When I lived in CA I fought tickets all the time and won. The only ones I didn't win were in LA county. I bet if you were to include how rude and unprofessional he was in your statement he wouldn't even submit his and it would automatically get dropped. Worth a try.

-Chris

Old 07-17-2016, 08:23 PM
theduroche
Tourer
Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Anyone know this bike?

Not sure if I found it on the interweb, or if someone posted it here a while back.
Either way I can't stop drooling over it, and I'd love some more pics.

Also, I went on a road trip with of the fellas from work. We rode through northwestern PA. (Hyner view, et al)
My pics were **** so it's not worth posting them, but Good Christ, what beautiful riding!

Old 07-18-2016, 11:09 AM
raywj
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not Club style, don't know if it's thug style either!

Old 07-18-2016, 11:16 AM
HrdNox
Stellar HDF Member
Received 213 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by raywj

Huh??

Old 07-18-2016, 11:24 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Shoulda started with the GoPro today...

ohh! did you win a major award?

Old 07-18-2016, 11:30 AM
DynaKid94
Road Warrior
Received 589 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by raywj

It's a nice looker, but I don't think it fits with the general type of this thread...

Attachment 621984

Anyways, mine's awaiting a fluid transplant. Was supposed to happen yesterday but ended up having to swap out our water heater, so here she sits...

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's-oy4theu.jpg

Also might be working on a mid control swap soon...been wanting to do it for a while.

Old 07-18-2016, 11:33 AM
b2inUT
Road Warrior
Received 160 Likes on 95 Posts

Yep, that's why they pulled me over I'm sure- Dyna profiling.. 94 in a 65 supposedly...picked me out of a group of cars with a radar somehow. 30 minute lecture on my Support Stickers, my "bottom rocker" (which is the ACAB patch) and my hammer pin is tied to a Skinhead gang in Orange County that I'm a part of. Called in two backups and told me to take my vest and jacket off and sit on the k-rail divider. I replied that I'm not getting out of my vehicle and disrobing for a traffic ticket. They fought with me and threatened to arrest me but ultimately ended up with a ticket.

Just a dick waving contest to illustrate that he doesn't like any "motorcycle gangs" and I'm disrespecting my wife and kids by choosing this biker life. Worst stop I've ever had. Dude was insulting me and calling me trash the whole time. I was LOLing at the "bottom rocker" comment though....he was asking when I'm getting fully patched and how long had I been in. Idiots.

I have a good 9-5 job, never in trouble with the law (besides motorcycle tickets), don't do drugs etc etc....and you wonder why I wear am ACAB patch. I feel it's always a perfect time for a copper to prove they aren't all bastards, but they never fail.

If I had a support the police sticker we'd be bros? I should be able to wear a shirt that says "all cops are **** smoking scum bags" and not get pulled over. Free speech?

#dynalivesmatter
****ers! just like those AZ gang task force dickholes that pulled us over with their AZHP bitch that got all 9 of us on the way through Kingman headed to PHX for the Waylon Run.

Old 07-18-2016, 12:21 PM
CJD197
Tourer
Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Damn...Cali was always about freedom to have fun. Sounds like it's getting tough out there. Here in TX the cops support our activities. In fact I think most of them are bikers too. Might be why I have so many neighbors that have moved here from Cali.

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's