Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikes Blues and BBQ

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 04:14 PM
blacknsilver
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Bikes Blues and BBQ

I went to my first rally this weekend (Bikes Blues & BBQ in NW Arkansas) which so happens to be here where I live and had it was awesome. I have been there a couple times previously but it's different when you have a bike and cruise with everyone else. Went on some runs through the Ozark hills which is fantastic riding here. This is supposedly becoming one of the largest rallies in the US with over 400,000 people last year. Just thought I would post a couple pics I shot with iphone. Wanted to get more pics but spent most of time riding.

http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

Old 09-27-2009, 05:04 PM
mud
muderator
Received 9,109 Likes on 2,119 Posts

Originally Posted by blacknsilver
I went to my first rally this weekend (Bikes Blues & BBQ in NW Arkansas) which so happens to be here where I live and had it was awesome. I have been there a couple times previously but it's different when you have a bike and cruise with everyone else. Went on some runs through the Ozark hills which is fantastic riding here. This is supposedly becoming one of the largest rallies in the US with over 400,000 people last year. Just thought I would post a couple pics I shot with iphone. Wanted to get more pics but spent most of time riding.

http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

Sounds like a great time.

I wonder about that ratTrap

on the tail end of that Rigid Rat.....................

theme??

Old 09-27-2009, 06:19 PM
U-234
Road Warrior
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

The weather was great. A good time was had by many, and I was one. I rode the 1 1/2 hour ride on Saturday with another Harley rider and lady friends. WE just walked Dickson Street. Didn't go to any of the other events. I counted 689 bikes in the parade. For as many bikes that were in Fayetteville I did not see many Dynas. There were lots of touring bikes. I saw several Victories. They looked good, but most of them appear to be higher in the seat than Dynas.

Old 09-27-2009, 06:49 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Awesome!! Now that looks like it was a lot of fun! That street bob is wild looking. Some serious work/money looks to have been put into that thing. And that rat rod bike is sick!! Pretty crazy looking.. Its been a while since I've been to a good bike event. I need to get to one.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:38 PM
blacknsilver
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by U-234
The weather was great. A good time was had by many, and I was one. I rode the 1 1/2 hour ride on Saturday with another Harley rider and lady friends. WE just walked Dickson Street. Didn't go to any of the other events. I counted 689 bikes in the parade. For as many bikes that were in Fayetteville I did not see many Dynas. There were lots of touring bikes. I saw several Victories. They looked good, but most of them appear to be higher in the seat than Dynas.
+1 on the weather! It was like 75 with a breeze. There were tons of bikes, great BBQ and lots of Blues bands to listen too. Molly Hatchet and Blackfoot played Thursday night and Marshall Tucker played Friday. Your right though it did seem like mostly Touring bikes. It was a great time riding with everyone. Can't wait till next year.