Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another streetbob fuel tank disgust

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 10:01 PM
cactusred
Road Master
Received 161 Likes on 104 Posts

Another streetbob fuel tank disgust-6.jpg
Okay, I'm throwing on my last line of defense, this wet looking splotches you see over my new paint is rust prohibiting compound, goes on wet and dries to an moisture resistant barrier.
Another streetbob fuel tank disgust-7.jpg
Okay tank closed up and now to finish routing new vent line, I put in a couple stand offs because vacuum line was gonna ride on the extra bolt/nut that was incorporated with the two inch tank lift I started 3 days ago now.
Another streetbob fuel tank disgust-8.jpg
Front sections done, now just put the seat back on, and heres my hole, look all that space (NOT) with my pcv nestled in the middle. If you are looking at the white stuff on it, its velcro. I had velcro on every damn side of that module trying to make the job real pretty, was gonna put it on the frame, then as instructions say on under side of stock ecm and every place I tried to put it, I was ripping off pieces of velcro and moving em, so i finally said screw it, leave the velcro on, worst case senario it act as vibration buffer, ha.
Tomorrow just throw gas in her and hopefully no leaks