Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T-Bar: Pics, Specs and Opinions post em here

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:33 AM
lhcstreetbob
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got mine from them gloss powdercoated he told me he had them in stock raw.....

Old 09-23-2009, 10:07 AM
leeinmemphis
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just sent them an email asking a couple questions as well.

I assume they bolt directly to the top triple clamp? If you get a t bar then it is a straight t with no pullback? I'm thinking about a set for my fatbob.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:30 AM
lhcstreetbob
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah they should bolt right on.... the risers are straight up.

Old 09-23-2009, 10:46 AM
imrotton2
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

these bars, are the best thing i did as far as confort

Old 09-23-2009, 11:09 AM
last saint
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Definitely try Scotty at West Coast T bars....he's a damn good guy. I may be wrong, but I don't think he has any available in 1". But, I'm sure he'll help you out the best that he can.
If you don't hear back from him via email, shoot me a PM and I'll get in touch with him for you.
PS: I also use the 14" T bars on my personal bike and several more that I've built. Great bars and they aren't near as wide as you may think.

Old 09-23-2009, 01:17 PM
bucket13
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by last saint
Definitely try Scotty at West Coast T bars....he's a damn good guy. I may be wrong, but I don't think he has any available in 1". But, I'm sure he'll help you out the best that he can.
If you don't hear back from him via email, shoot me a PM and I'll get in touch with him for you.
PS: I also use the 14" T bars on my personal bike and several more that I've built. Great bars and they aren't near as wide as you may think.

Thanks Saint. If I don't hear back from him in a couple of days I'll shoot you a PM.

P.S. - I really dig your personal bike and the bikes you build. I've browsed your gallery more times than I can count!

Old 01-19-2010, 01:07 AM
CRF
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bucket13
I hear you about the 1" bars, you can cut 'em nice and close...if I don't do the Tbars I am think of running Attack bars or the Window bars from Biltwell.
I love those window bars........just wish they made em taller (like 12" or so) at 9" with the drop in the bar ends I think they'd be too short for my tastes

maybe someone (hint last saint hint) can get in touch and convince west coast t-bars to make some like that....I'd buy em

Old 01-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Shaffer24
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

will the west coast t-bars bolt directly on to an '03 night train? how much work are they to install and what size is recommended for someone 5'11"-6'??

Last edited by Shaffer24; 01-20-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:07 AM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaffer24
will the west coast t-bars bolt directly on to an '03 night train? how much work are they to install and what size is recommended for someone 5'11"-6'??
yeah will bolt right up. 12-14" bars are good for you. There is a picture on wild1 website of some 10" black t-bars that they sell on an older(pre07) night train. Check it out. Onr thing, you have a much more raked front than a dyna(except the wideglide) so the bars come back much further, take this into account cause they have to follow the angle of the forks as opposed to buying some say Burly narrow apes and being able to tilt them forward.

Old 01-21-2010, 08:33 AM
CountryPunk
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Found it: http://www.wild1inc.com/563jw.html

There are several more pictures in that link. I just don't like the Wild1 bars because they are all 1.25" and too wide up top. Did you notice even they are cashing in on the SOA t-bar ****?

Quick Reply: T-Bar: Pics, Specs and Opinions post em here