Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOA Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
ackman1968
Elite HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by "Dutch"

But you have to admit the smartest people in the Country are right there in Southern California. Actors, Actresses, writers, and directors all knowing what it is that is truthful and correct.

Point driven home by the financial distress the state government is in................Go Arnold!!!!!

Have to admit though.....a few less people and a reasonable cost of living and I'd be there.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:13 PM
ElusiveThorn
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

JetFighter.. That's me! Shake 'n Bake

Old 09-09-2009, 11:15 PM
NoLongerAmember
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So, when are we going to start with the new designs for the shirt?

Old 09-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OOHHH!

Old 09-10-2009, 12:26 AM
RoadShark
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jet FIGHTER

Old 09-10-2009, 08:23 AM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Ignatz
Oh good grief. Figures there'd be at least a few of you who completely miss the point of those ranting about the SoA crap.

The point of the rants...now pay attention this time...is about all the people making/starting threads about their favorite SoA this or SoA that. You sound like a bunch of nannies having a hen party! You wanna talk about your favorite episode of a lame-*** soap opera? Go to it's website (if it has one) and babble on all you want. It's just getting sickening reading more and more threads being started about how someone is just about to burst if they don't talk about the newest thing happening in their favoriye soap! Sheesh!
Originally Posted by redrubicon2004
Are you kidding me? Do these threads really bother you? Get off the net and go be the real biker you try so hard to act like!
Really redrub, I cannot for the life of me figure why people insert themselves into a thread to b!tch about the thread content especially since ones like this are totally disarming and really more like a joke than anything serious. Seems if it bothered them they'd just go wherever the topic interested them.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:49 AM
jb1023
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ignatz
Oh good grief. Figures there'd be at least a few of you who completely miss the point of those ranting about the SoA crap.

The point of the rants...now pay attention this time...is about all the people making/starting threads about their favorite SoA this or SoA that. You sound like a bunch of nannies having a hen party! You wanna talk about your favorite episode of a lame-*** soap opera? Go to it's website (if it has one) and babble on all you want. It's just getting sickening reading more and more threads being started about how someone is just about to burst if they don't talk about the newest thing happening in their favoriye soap! Sheesh!
If you seriously dislike these threads so much why do you take the time to read and respond to them? I've always been a bit curious about this type of behavior, not so much so that I will take the time to figure out the clinical term for it but curious none the less.

Old 09-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Mole Rat
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would like to thank all of you for a great thread! now i have to get on my jet fighter and fly!

Old 09-10-2009, 02:11 PM
icecaps
Reading More Posting Less
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For those that can't tell the difference:

Old 09-10-2009, 02:45 PM
redrubicon2004
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by icecaps
For those that can't tell the difference:

Damn thats a nice Dyna, where did you get the rockets? Whats that thing in front of it?

Quick Reply: SOA Dyna