Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOA Dyna

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 08:33 PM
ackman1968
Elite HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by harper764
me too....i'd be up in them guts like a tapeworm
Name:  bananahump.gif
Views: 3849
Size:  3.0 KB

Originally Posted by un3asyrider
SoA, A-Team, MacGuyver, Hardcastle and McCormick, Alf, Three's Company. I have modeled my entire life off of these documentaries. dont you effin' people even think about telling me these documentaries arent real.

i think B.A.'s feelings would be really hurt.
Ahh pity the fool that says it ain't real!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Ignatz
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SC-Longhair
Why are ya'll so threatened by a tv show?
Oh good grief. Figures there'd be at least a few of you who completely miss the point of those ranting about the SoA crap.

The point of the rants...now pay attention this time...is about all the people making/starting threads about their favorite SoA this or SoA that. You sound like a bunch of nannies having a hen party! You wanna talk about your favorite episode of a lame-*** soap opera? Go to it's website (if it has one) and babble on all you want. It's just getting sickening reading more and more threads being started about how someone is just about to burst if they don't talk about the newest thing happening in their favoriye soap! Sheesh!

Old 09-09-2009, 08:51 PM
harper764
Banned

Originally Posted by Ignatz
Oh good grief. Figures there'd be at least a few of you who completely miss the point of those ranting about the SoA crap.

The point of the rants...now pay attention this time...is about all the people making/starting threads about their favorite SoA this or SoA that. You sound like a bunch of nannies having a hen party! You wanna talk about your favorite episode of a lame-*** soap opera? Go to it's website (if it has one) and babble on all you want. It's just getting sickening reading more and more threads being started about how someone is just about to burst if they don't talk about the newest thing happening in their favoriye soap! Sheesh!
the main point of this thread WAS to avoid this turning into a "let's make dyna fighter shirts!!!" thread like the others did. the last time that writer's quote was mentioned it turned into a week long escapade where a bunch of guys were pissed cause their idea of a shirt with a jet fighter got crucified for being gay

Old 09-09-2009, 08:53 PM
redrubicon2004
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ignatz

Are you kidding me? Do these threads really bother you? Get off the net and go be the real biker you try so hard to act like!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Dyna-Asa
Road Captain

never seen the show, but it can't be as entertaining as this thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:08 PM
RoadShark
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just wanted to reply so I could use this

and

Ok, Keep going

Old 09-09-2009, 10:16 PM
ackman1968
Elite HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

And this one time....at band camp.............................................. .

Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by un3asyrider
SoA, A-Team, MacGuyver, Hardcastle and McCormick, Alf, Three's Company. I have modeled my entire life off of these documentaries. dont you effin' people even think about telling me these documentaries arent real.

i think B.A.'s feelings would be really hurt.
Murdock, you ain't gittin' me on no damn motorcycle. You crazy Murdock. All these years, believing, living, and thinking I was going to one day be apart of an A-Team ready to help Joe citizen. Diff'rent Strokes, Happy Days all mirror images of our society......I need to go to bed. I feel like I just wasted one-third of my life.

Anyway back to the topic, all you slow-poke softtails, sportsters, and gliders can KISS MY JET FUELED ****!!!!!! hahhaahhahahaa ( background soundtrack of "Rocketman" by Elton John) DYNAS "officially" RULE!!!! hahahhaha (next soundtrack background music "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins (total dork by the way).

Okay, okay...sorry none of that last paragraph.....okay, okay all of the above was just poking fun. But you have to admit the smartest people in the Country are right there in Southern California. Actors, Actresses, writers, and directors all knowing what it is that is truthful and correct. One would believe that the Dyna is the "jet fighter" of the Harley Davidson line-up.

I would like to now throw this thread right back on course and demand that my jet fighter t-shirt have my "call-sign" over my left chest pocket (as all true biker tee's have the little pocket to hold the pack of apples).

On the back, a Dyna.....a dyna breaking through the sound barrier.....yeah, yeah, and then all the biker chic's will love me and all the biker dudes will envy me......the day that shirt arrives in my door step. After my PayPal account confirms my purchase, I will be the coolest kid on the BLOCK!

I have been critical of this SoA show in past posts. I take it all back. Any show be it Oprah, Gerardo, Hannity, O'Reily, Springer, Days of Our Lives, The Guiding Light give that kind of truthful, heart-felt testimony about the Dyna, the heart and soul of Harley Davidson. Those shows will FOREVER get my Nelson rating approval.

Now, I will be holding confession, this Saturday, for all you non-believers and sinners riding "other" brands, to include those riders of softies, sporty's and gliders. You all now ride "other" brands. By definition, and from the bible, (the script of SoA) you are no longer "bikers." Got to get a "jet-fightin' Dyna." I know this all very hard to take. But it will be okay. We Dyna owners will wait for ya at the next stop......."JET-FIGHTER!!!!!" I love the sound of that "JET-FIGHTER. It is like "shake 'n bake"," show me the money", and "Go ahead, make my day."

disclaimer: Please take the above as it is, just a post to make some laugh.

Seriously, to the writers......... WTF were you all thinking. That no one would notice that comment. Are you kidding me?!?

This why I watch this show with caution. I don't need another "Shield" or "Sopranos" holding my attention, only to later, much later, **** me off with writers block in the end.

Last edited by "Dutch"; 09-09-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 PM
Vinsil
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ackman1968
And this one time....at band camp.............................................. .

Old 09-09-2009, 10:30 PM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

too funny.

Quick Reply: SOA Dyna