Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

here's what the dealer says (8 to 25' injectors)

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Big D
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default here's what the dealer says (8 to 25' injectors)

well I rode to the dealer yesterday to talk with him about the 06 injector issue, he said he would sched. an appointment to check it out, he did know of the service bulletin but said it mainly was a problem for bikes with the stage 1 mod and that it did not really affect people who keep the stock A/C and exhaust ,the guy was not saying he would change them until they looked at the bike and then check out rideability,after that I went and spoke to parts guy about stage 1 upgrade, next month or so will be the last of screaming eagle II mufflers , the guy was pretty cool and said HD was getting alot of customers upset about people upgrading and engine mods and to tune the bikes they want to sell you the SERT, and the kicker is that if you do a upgrade you lose your warranty. I guess we all knew this would come down to this, California emissions all across the states

Old 06-11-2006, 12:48 PM
mcurry5
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: here's what the dealer says (8 to 25' injectors)

the hell with em, these engines are pretty damn reliable. I wouldnt worry about the warranty. By the time something happens to your bike it probably will be over 2 years old anyway. Just dont do anything stupid to your bike. If you do all the right mods you should be fine. **** like adding some pipes and AC with no fuel manager is a good way to mess up the bike so just make sure you mod the bike the right way. All is good in Harley Land if you do it right and dont short cut the machine man.

Good Riding