Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chromed out Dynas

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 02:07 AM
danktat
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bberck
Buddy broke his hand playing golf. They were drunk and rolled the golf cart LOL

Some good looking bikes guys.
Now that is golfing!

Old 08-11-2009, 02:11 AM
PKellyMc
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: PacNW; Beacon of Conservatism in a Sea of Liberals.......AZ Snowbird; Just another Conservative
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I was tempted to ask him, but was afraid the story probably couldn't go anywhere good, so discretion prevailed (I called the original owner and got the full history on the bike while I was in Mesa; his contact info was on the 5 invoices I got Chester's to print out for me).
Gotta share the BEST golf story I've ever heard. My boss witnessed this and shared the story one night with our crew.

He & some friends were playing behind a solo guy who was having a bad golf-day. The guy hits one last $#itty shot and stepped off into the abyss. He picks up his bag and stomps over to the edge of a water hazard and heaves his whole bag of clubs into the water, then stomps back toward the clubhouse. My boss and his buddies watched this all transpire and then started talking amongst themselves..."Should we go fish 'em out?" "Let's wait a few minutes and see if he calms down" "I'll get wet for a spare set of free clubs!"

Soon, they see guy come stomping out from around the clubhouse and back toward the water hazard. My boss and his friends say, "Looks like he's come to his senses", and, "I'm glad we didn't wade in to get his clubs for him!" The guy reaches the edge of the hazard and proceeds to wade into the water. He finds the bag of clubs with his feet, and fishes the bag to the surface using one foot and both hands. But instead of wading back to shore, he stands there waist-deep in the water, unzips a pocket on the bag, takes out his car keys and stuffs 'em in his pocket, then hurls the bag of clubs even farther out into the water, and stomps back toward the parking lot, dripping wet!!

All my boss and the guys could do was stand there and applaud! I was almost in tears by the time he finished telling us the story.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Streets of Fire
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by Streets of Fire; 08-11-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:23 PM
SoCalDyna
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually went with a little black on the wheels but mainly chrome access. Still torn on getting the lower fork legs blacked out???

Attached Thumbnails Chromed out Dynas-th_dsc00388.jpg   Chromed out Dynas-th__dsc1811-edit.jpg  
Old 08-11-2009, 05:23 PM
palmbeachcpl
Cruiser

I just love your bike Jake...very sweat.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Bigfoots03HD
Cruiser

Originally Posted by redrubicon2004
Here is mine. Sorry about the bad pics, I will try and get some better ones with the SLR as soon as I get a chance.

Frist off you have an awesome Wide Glide. Where did you get that tail light? That looks so much better then stock tail light.

Old 08-11-2009, 10:59 PM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by palmbeachcpl
I just love your bike Jake...very sweat.
Thanks!

Old 08-11-2009, 11:39 PM
dFREDb
Club Member

This is just the beginning!

Old 08-12-2009, 11:20 PM
timberwolfz28
Road Master

I need to get some better pictures... but for now, what's in my sig will have to do I guess

Old 08-13-2009, 01:11 AM
LWOS
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Need to add a few more chrome pieces ( calipers, turn signal mounts on handlebar,polished rotors, diamonback fuel line and new wheels) then I think I'm pretty much done.

Quick Reply: Chromed out Dynas