Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New '10 Wide Glide

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 04:17 PM
PKellyMc
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: PacNW; Beacon of Conservatism in a Sea of Liberals.......AZ Snowbird; Just another Conservative
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats, on more than one level. Now, READ & HEED MY SIGNATURE BELOW. Be safe, and have fun with her...them.

Old 08-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Steve Zodiac
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That's a good looking bike you have there but I hope you realize that you've only made a down payment on the accessories.

The only minor issue I have with mine is the build quality on some of the parts which is not surprising really when you see 'made in China' on everything you buy. They are not too bad but I just think they should be better considering the price you have to pay. It's a sign of the times I guess.

I've owned many bikes over the years having bought my first one, a Triumph Tiger Cub, for £5 in 1973. The Fat Bob is my first Harley and despite the problems I've never owned a bike that I enjoy riding more so they must be getting something right. If you enjoy riding it half as much as I enjoy riding mine then you're going to be very happy.

Old 08-06-2009, 04:22 PM
spiritwarrior
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Pretty bike enjoy. IMHAO spend money on things you need to be comfortable to ride before you work on the exhaust. They sound pretty cool from the factory and have more power than you can use, unless you plan on racing. Let us know how you like the Wide glide.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:04 PM
rjmac53
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

good for you...

Old 08-07-2009, 01:51 PM
billjoat
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spiritwarrior
Pretty bike enjoy. IMHAO spend money on things you need to be comfortable to ride before you work on the exhaust. They sound pretty cool from the factory and have more power than you can use, unless you plan on racing. Let us know how you like the Wide glide.

Good point; however either I'm already deaf or it sounds an awful like a honda shadow. A little more throat is needed, but you are correct...next will be probably some cold weather gear for me and possibly a shield for the bike.

thanks for taking the time to comment!!

Old 08-07-2009, 02:06 PM
cmiller1014
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats man... lets keep in touch over on this thread:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...-our-mods.html

Old 08-07-2009, 02:14 PM
reds2harleys
Tourer

Lose the reflectors, put some pipes on it and change the bars to some Apes and you'll really have something. Good luck with it.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:32 PM
jcopel
Cruiser

Congrats on the new bike, man. Those things are awesome.
We have a local bike night on Wednesday's at the QS&L next to the dealership, so I went in while I was there this week and sat on one. Went back over there for lunch today, and sat on it again. The salesman's getting ready to start reeling me in. I was really amazed at how much lower it sits than my FXDC. It feels real good, but I told him, we just lookin. I'm just now wearin' the newness off this one.
BTW, I went with the 1.75" Rush Slip-Ons to avoid having to mess with the fuel management sys, and I'm real happy with them. I may do something different down the road, but for now we're good. Although, I may have to replace my bars or do something else pretty big to make me quit thinking about that WG!
Sweet Ride. Ride Safe!

Old 08-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Man O'War
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice and ride safe.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:37 PM
billjoat
Cruiser

Originally Posted by cmiller1014
Congrats man... lets keep in touch over on this thread: