Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

disappointed with jp cycle (a short story made long)

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 12:21 AM
revolution
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used J&P quite alot over the last couple of years thru mail and visiting the Iowa store. They have been very helpful and on the 1 item returned had no problems.

Old 08-02-2009, 03:27 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

So what exactly is the problem with the coin holder? Does the clamp not fit on your bars? Is it made for a 1" diameter bar and you have 1.25" bars or vice versa? If it's how the coin holder slides onto the clamp and locks in...it may be stiff. It is new. Nothing a little wd-40 or 3 in 1 oil can't fix in a jiffy.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:22 AM
billycouldride
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont wee why this post seemed to get the reponses it did.

my point was to say i was disappointed by something jp sells under their own house name. it was a piece of crap. thats all. it makes me wonder now about anything they would sell under their own brand name.

i know i can call them, i know they would probably take it back, but again, its just not worth the hassle to do so. i know the next time i shop there to only buy brand names i am familiar with.

sc, it was more than a little wd40 would take care of, when i took it off i could see were the metal from the holder bowed around the tongue of the mounting bracket. thanks for the info, but i dont care about this thing anymore.

bob, thanks for the laugh. if i want to keep coins in my chinese made holder so be it, you can keep them in your chinese made jeans if that makes you feel better.