Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Linbar with footboards

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 12:15 PM
rewog
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Linbar with footboards

For anyone with a dyna w/footboards; and wants a different crashbar than the HD; the Linbar 104-1(for 91 & up Wide Glide) will bolt right up. Lindby didn't think it would work, and had no problem refunding me(w/no re-stocking fee) provided it wasn't scratched. I simply loosened up both front & rear board supports, and slipped the adapter brackets between the front supports and the frame, and tightened everything back up. It does put the boards in somewhat of a bind, but they still fold fairly easily. I had no clearance issues with the brake pushrod, or shifter, but as you can see I have the heel/toe slick shifter installed. It's only an 1/8' thick plate, so I think the stock shifter for boards would have the adjustment to keep things lined up properly.
Linby said he would change the fitment description on his website to include footboards.
By the way, thanks Jackyl; your newest pic of your bike had the angle I was looking for to get me thinking the Lindby would work!

Attached Thumbnails Linbar with footboards-har-005.jpg   Linbar with footboards-har-007.jpg   Linbar with footboards-har-009.jpg