Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fork bag stereo

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 04:54 PM
kuhawks69
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joe, I have to wait another 3 days to PM you. Only been an active member since May 30. I do want one of your bags. I guess waiting makes it even better!! HEH!!!

Let me know if there is another way to get it.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:19 PM
SniperDude
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

joe ill def be saving up a few bucks so I can grab one of these soon

Old 06-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Rainmakr
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Ive had my fork bag stereo now for a couple weeks now and have been able to ride and test it out a few times. Without a shield this thing is good for around town and up to about 45mph or so. After that, physics takes over and the sound travels away. I recently put a fairing on my bike and can hear it at highway speeds. Music selection is a big key. With the amp you get highs and lows. Some of my song selections, I cant hear because of higher bass. Ive tried adjusting the amp from low to high, high to low, to see which is better. For highway speeds, need to keep it on the high setting. Overall the fork bag stereo is a good purchase and Joe is a stand up guy to work with.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Rainmakr
Road Master

Sent the fork bag stereo back to Joe for troubleshooting and a few adjustments. Got it back within a few days and was able to take it out on the road. 100% better! Tunes are coming in much clearer and I could hear it fine at highway speeds. There were a couple of times on highway that I even had to turn it down. Thanks again Joe for helping out with this! Great customer service!

Old 06-25-2012, 02:24 PM
SniperDude
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just placed my order with Joe! I know its going to take two weeks to have it built and mailed but I'm already excited! 300$ for a detachable speaker that doesn't look like my bike has mickey mouse ears is a hell of a deal!

Thanks again joe!

Old 06-25-2012, 02:40 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

my pleasure i will get rocking on them right away. if you have any questions at all please let me know. i will be sure to set this unit up for rock prior to shipping it your way as stated in your order

Old 06-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Kevinmach1
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have money..... I just sent payment for you Joe via Paypal....

Thanks...Kevin

Old 06-25-2012, 02:55 PM
pontiac69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Rainmakr
Sent the fork bag stereo back to Joe for troubleshooting and a few adjustments. Got it back within a few days and was able to take it out on the road. 100% better! Tunes are coming in much clearer and I could hear it fine at highway speeds. There were a couple of times on highway that I even had to turn it down. Thanks again Joe for helping out with this! Great customer service!
Are you selling one? I thought i saw a post in the classifieds from you for sale.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Rainmakr
Road Master

Originally Posted by pontiac69
Are you selling one? I thought i saw a post in the classifieds from you for sale.
I was thinking about selling it but after talking to Joe and sending it back to him to toubleshoot/make adjustments, I decided to keep it. The stereo rocks now!

Old 06-25-2012, 03:25 PM
rubberfrog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 123 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by kuhawks69
after reading and seeing the pics...I NEED ONE OF THESE. Joe any way you can add usb outlet? (cell phone power)
that would be sweet!

Quick Reply: fork bag stereo