Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FXD rider from Korea

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 08:24 AM
DGDyna
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shawn Kang
... and start my trip from the East Coast(LA) to the West Coast(New York) and then to the East coast again(Seattle) and finally again to LA
Just so you don't get lost... Los Angeles is on the West Coast of the United States and New York City is on the East Coast.

LA may be on the eastern side of the Pacific Ocean but it's the West Coast of America.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Shawn Kang
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DGDyna
Just so you don't get lost... Los Angeles is on the West Coast of the United States and New York City is on the East Coast.

LA may be on the eastern side of the Pacific Ocean but it's the West Coast of America.
Thanks for pointing it out! You r right! LA(West) to New York City(East) Seattle(West). I am learning step by step and day by day. I will try to get ready by then.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Prodriverdon
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let us know where you are when you get here and I am sure you will get alot of riders to help out and ride some miles with you.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:38 AM
jto667
Tourer

Thanks for pointing it out! You r right! LA(West) to New York City(East) Seattle(West). I am learning step by step and day by day. I will try to get ready by then.
You gonna have room to pack all the USA Harley shirts you're gonna buy along the way?!!!

Old 07-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Centerline
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Everyone!
I am from Seoul, Korea and I have FXD 2007. I put 20,000 miles on her.

I am planning to look around US from May to Sep. in 2011.
I will ship my Dyna over to LA by sea freight and start my trip from the West Coast(LA) to the East Coast(New York) and then to the West coast again(Seattle) and finally again to LA and finish my trip there and ship the bike back over to Korea.

US is a huge county, but I really want to make it!
So, I am trying to learn US culture from the books and maps.

It's gonna be a good memory from my entire life!
Welcome to the forum! I have fond memories of Korea from 30 years ago also. Loved my short visit and the Korean people.
May be visiting soon to Seoul for a pilot job interview with Korean Airlines.

Old 07-01-2009, 11:03 AM
spiritwarrior
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Shawn,

I live in Seoul FXDB. Dong Bu Ichon Dong. Talk to me before you go on your trip. Traveling in the US a little different than in Korea. Some good things (you can ride on expressways) Some bad things, (watch your back when parking or camping at night). Mostly good people, but the bad ones are really bad. 011-9228-4175

Old 07-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Shawn Kang
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jto667
You gonna have room to pack all the USA Harley shirts you're gonna buy along the way?!!!
Hahaha, I think it is possible. I will bring many soju for you and T-shirts will replace the place of Soju. Thanks!

Old 07-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Shawn Kang
Intermediate
Default Riding pictures

Originally Posted by Centerline
Welcome to the forum! I have fond memories of Korea from 30 years ago also. Loved my short visit and the Korean people.
May be visiting soon to Seoul for a pilot job interview with Korean Airlines.
I visited your weppage and saw some your riding pictures and fantastic!! I think you have been riding many sports bikes for long time. Thanks for the grat pictures. I will show them to my friends.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Shawn Kang
Intermediate

Originally Posted by spiritwarrior
Shawn,

I live in Seoul FXDB. Dong Bu Ichon Dong. Talk to me before you go on your trip. Traveling in the US a little different than in Korea. Some good things (you can ride on expressways) Some bad things, (watch your back when parking or camping at night). Mostly good people, but the bad ones are really bad. 011-9228-4175
Hi Mike! Glad to hear that you live in Seoul. I will call you soon and hope to ride with you and your firends on any Sunday.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:50 PM
rockDAWG
Road Captain

Welcome Shawn. I am not sure how expensive HD in Seoul. Would it be cheap buy your HD here and ride around the US and sell it or bring it home. I am sure you will have a great trip.

Quick Reply: FXD rider from Korea