Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheaper Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 05:39 PM
bberck
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by StreetBob07IL
Obviously this dude has something to do with the speakers or website, posting multiple threads of the exact same thing.
I noticed the same thing.

Old 06-29-2009, 05:53 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

just to introject a bit here... i have been building and perfecting the fork bags for about 4 years now... about 2 years ago we used that same set up on a buddies rocket, the amp got so hot that it melted though his plastics and fell down on the rear tire, shot though across the road, ripped out all his wiring... i actually kept the speakers and amp to prove it when my buddies would not belive me... chad ill show you next time you are over... my stereos stay nice and cool and put out a ton of sound... best part... you can not see them! only hear them, that is what a good stereo is supposed to do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGYw...e=channel_page

Last edited by JRK5892; 06-29-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:23 PM
ak602
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you guys are on a tangent here. I have this system (the 100 watt version) on my bike. I have to say for the $95.00 I spent it was well worth it.

Joe's fork bag is real nice, but its not for everyone. My amp doesn't get hot even after hours of use.

I think its a nice system for the money.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Wrongturn
Cruiser

I can attest to the quality of Joe's bags. Just got mine from him a couple weeks ago. Been meaning to start a thread thanking him and giving my glowing review. The bags are unassuming fork bags that leaves a lot of people baffled to where the sound is coming from. I cant rave enough about his quick release system that lets you simply unclip the bag at the harness which leaves an unassuming harness to clip in right at the forks. Frankly, its all very simple concepts, but expertly manufactured. And the sound.....lets just say it was hard to take the freaking grin off my face when i first heard it scream at me.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:58 PM
jake40ma
Cruiser
Default awesome

Joe that bag is awesome. What do you charge for these and are they all the same or are there options? Thanks

Old 07-04-2009, 07:32 PM
megawayne
Cruiser

Originally Posted by StreetBob07IL
Obviously this dude has something to do with the speakers or website, posting multiple threads of the exact same thing.
I have nothing to do with the speakers. I am not from China. Just passing along for someone who wanted a cheaper alternative. I had no clue about the gentlemen who makes them and sells them on here. I typically stick to the touring forum, I figured other frames do the same for their class. That way all different bikes can see it which is why I posted several times.

On a side note, some people like to try to pass things along for someone wanting a deal. I really don't care if you buy one. I wont make a dime on this. Next time you post something, I guess you are gonna make a dime off of it? I make a good living without selling cheap *** Chinese wares on here. You can sing to yourself as far as I care.

Not everyone is trying to screw you out of your money.

Here is their address. I am from Georgia if you look. I also do not speak broken English.

GOODDEALS18
1580 61 st
Brooklyn, NY
Fax: 718-228-5837
E-Mail: sales@gooddeals18.com

Last edited by megawayne; 07-05-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 07:39 PM
megawayne
Cruiser

Originally Posted by JRK5892
just to introject a bit here... i have been building and perfecting the fork bags for about 4 years now... about 2 years ago we used that same set up on a buddies rocket, the amp got so hot that it melted though his plastics and fell down on the rear tire, shot though across the road, ripped out all his wiring... i actually kept the speakers and amp to prove it when my buddies would not belive me... chad ill show you next time you are over... my stereos stay nice and cool and put out a ton of sound... best part... you can not see them! only hear them, that is what a good stereo is supposed to do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGYw...e=channel_page
I had no clue on you selling these. I never saw them before. You might try them on VTXOA, those guys are hurting pretty bad for speakers. I am not trying to steal business. I have to ties to this chinese stuff, I am just passing it along for fellow bikers.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:46 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

An MP3 player with Skull Candy ear buds works great for me and it's portable and cheap too.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:43 AM
xbox
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My stereo bag ordered

Old 07-05-2009, 01:45 AM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ak602
I think you guys are on a tangent here. I have this system (the 100 watt version) on my bike. I have to say for the $95.00 I spent it was well worth it.

Joe's fork bag is real nice, but its not for everyone. My amp doesn't get hot even after hours of use.

I think its a nice system for the money.
can you post some pics of it hooked up just incase a few of us might get the idea also. jackyl

Quick Reply: Cheaper Stereo