Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Highway pegs for WideGlide ??

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 02:15 AM
05LowRider
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Highway pegs for WideGlide ??

I just put a set of these on my low rider. I have the oem wide glide forward controls on it so pretty much everything I do related to foot controls revolves around wide glide applications. They work great! They also look great, but the chrome plated fasteners that come with it could use a little better quality control. First off, the bolts are chromed on the threads and it crumbles away and gets jammed up inside the nuts. Had to carefully cut one off with a dremmel when it seized up so bad I couldn't thread it off. Second, they are rust prone right out of the box! I've never seen chrome do this so easily before.

If I can figure out how to put pictures up here I'll snap a few and post them. The one's I have are different from the examples above. They were listed on J & P's site under Kuryakyn but came in a J & P blister pack. The part # is 530-581.