Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

One Year Later...Pics inside...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 08:29 PM
DynaDan
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey ConnMan, where did you get the battery cover band? That's the one that comes stock on the SuperGlide Custom right? I was at the dealer the other day talking to the parts guys to see if I could order one for my bike, but they couldn't find a replacement one. They claim it only comes stock on the SG Customs. Surely it's got a part number and you should be able to get a replacement...

Old 05-14-2009, 08:39 PM
bberck
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaDan
Hey ConnMan, where did you get the battery cover band? That's the one that comes stock on the SuperGlide Custom right? I was at the dealer the other day talking to the parts guys to see if I could order one for my bike, but they couldn't find a replacement one. They claim it only comes stock on the SG Customs. Surely it's got a part number and you should be able to get a replacement...
66463-07 is the number, I bought mine from Zanottis or chicago harley dont remember which.

You would think a parts guy would know you can order stock parts off a bike lol

Last edited by bberck; 05-14-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:21 PM
DynaDan
Tourer

Originally Posted by bberck
66463-07 is the number, I bought mine from Zanottis or chicago harley dont remember which.

Thanks man, I figured you had to be able to get one, but it wasn't showing it in the parts manual. You would think they know this stuff, but I am continually amazed at what some of these parts people don't know...I usually get them to hand me the parts manual and point to the part I need.

I went in the other day for a new muffler clamp and I had to point it out because the guy wasn't sure which part it was...

Old 05-15-2009, 09:29 AM
ConnMan
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DynaDan
Bought it with the cover from another member who went with a Skull theme.

Originally Posted by bberck

Freakin' parts guys...

Old 05-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Barndog
Intermediate

In a week it will be a year for me also. Yup, stay stock... still tweakin mine!