Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spinners...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009 | 05:42 AM
DeathProof72
|
Road Master

was just trying to share with the rest of the forum members. Not looking for a flame fest by any means. But I learned that may have been expecting a bit much since it seems alot of people are more interested at taking shots as opposed to just posting opinions. Just gets a bit tired after a while..

Old 05-12-2009 | 05:45 AM
DeathProof72
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by rockon
The last guy that posted these on his ride caught a lot of hell too.

I see. Thanks for the heads up. I think i should keep some mods to myself, lol. At least on his post, the responses were not insulting, just simple opinions. Ohh how times they are a changin'. Like another poster said though, it's my ride.....

Last edited by DeathProof72; 05-12-2009 at 06:45 AM.
Old 05-12-2009 | 08:10 AM
Slipstrm
Road Master

Pickin' at ya for your choice in equipment, Its mostly done in good humor.
If you like it, screw everyone else's opinion.
Usually if I dont like something, I keep it to myself instead of postig & wasting bandwidth.
I see a lot of stuff on this board that looks strange to me.

Old 05-12-2009 | 08:22 AM
ictinike
Advanced

Originally Posted by DeathProof72
was just trying to share with the rest of the forum members. Not looking for a flame fest by any means. But I learned that may have been expecting a bit much since it seems alot of people are more interested at taking shots as opposed to just posting opinions. Just gets a bit tired after a while..
Thanks for the info on them. Sorry you caught undeserved crap about it.

Old 05-12-2009 | 08:26 AM
DeathProof72
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Slipstrm
Pickin' at ya for your choice in equipment, Its mostly done in good humor.
If you like it, screw everyone else's opinion.
Usually if I dont like something, I keep it to myself instead of postig & wasting bandwidth.
I see a lot of stuff on this board that looks strange to me.
Yeah, I guess. Sometimes, just seems like some border on flaming. I remember a while back a guy who used to post insulting comments frequently, don't even think he rode a bike, but he ended up getting banned and I thought it was safe to go back in the water, LOL. Opinions are cool, I will usually voice my honest one, but respectfully.

Old 05-12-2009 | 08:47 AM
SBRob
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by DeathProof72
Yeah, I guess. Sometimes, just seems like some border on flaming. I remember a while back a guy who used to post insulting comments frequently, don't even think he rode a bike, but he ended up getting banned and I thought it was safe to go back in the water, LOL. Opinions are cool, I will usually voice my honest one, but respectfully.
IMO, it's YOUR bike, YOUR money so do whatever makes YOU happy.

Old 05-12-2009 | 09:28 AM
DeathProof72
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by greenyetti
if the spinners were metal too that'd be pretty dope!
looks cool though
I wish they were, but it seems that the plastic is very thick and rugged enough not to break, but I think the reason they did then in plastic was so that the lighter weight would spin more easily when it catches the wind. But yeah, metal would have been cooler. I think I am going to take it apart and powder coat the spike in black matt and leave the propeller chrome for contrast..

Old 05-12-2009 | 09:35 AM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

Well, since you edited the original post, I would only be able to guess that your put on the Kuryakyn spinners on your front axle? Am I correct?

Old 05-12-2009 | 09:35 AM
DeathProof72
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by SBRob
IMO, it's YOUR bike, YOUR money so do whatever makes YOU happy.
Exactly my point. Beats spending it on booze and hookers. :-P

Old 05-12-2009 | 09:36 AM
DeathProof72
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by AdrianVall
Well, since you edited the original post, I would only be able to guess that your put on the Kuryakyn spinners on your front axle? Am I correct?
Yup.... Was gonna get those black ones I showed you, but got a good deal on these and I dig the look personally. If I get tired of them, can even take the spinners off and just sport the spike..

Quick Reply: Spinners...