Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tweakin's bike rocks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 12:27 PM
rockon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by tweakin
LOL, either people love the pipe or they don't, no worries. I thought about going to a TH, but a couple tuners I have been talking to talked me out of it.

I had the fender done by Air FX. They welded up all the holes and then re shot the fender. I don't have the welding / paint skills needed to make the fender look good by myself.
Cool. I just looked them up online, looks like a pretty cool place to have local.

I've wanted to do something similar with mine since I got the bike, just haven't found a place I trusted to do it right yet.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:42 PM
tweakin
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rockon
Cool. I just looked them up online, looks like a pretty cool place to have local.

I've wanted to do something similar with mine since I got the bike, just haven't found a place I trusted to do it right yet.
You could ship the fender out to him over the winter, or just pick up a extra fender on ebay. AirFX uses Ewing Kustoms to do the metal work before AirFX shoots it. The owner painter is Frank. I highly recommend them. I think mine cost $300 and took 2 weeks.