Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Garage Leathers Solo Bag for Dyna...

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 08:12 PM
mikecdmd
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bigdaddy33 (or anyone else), You got pictures of that bag mounted on the detachable hardware?

Old 10-18-2009, 07:18 PM
jmartin9721
Novice

i bought mine from the garge leathers website. tried looking on ebay for a while, but no luck.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:24 AM
bigdaddy33
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Mike,

Been away for a few days. Will try and post a pic for you in the next day or two.

Old 10-20-2009, 11:12 AM
rockabillygrl
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Lick's cycles also makes them. Slightly cheaper....http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/d....php?cPath=144

Old 10-20-2009, 11:46 AM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by rockabillygrl
Lick's cycles also makes them. Slightly cheaper....http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/d....php?cPath=144
Those are different though, and much uglier in my opinion. They attach to the swing arm as well.

Old 10-20-2009, 07:24 PM
Sumpnut
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

If you have a single saddlebag it's gotta do a lot...fit enough in,strap things to the top ect and look gooooood to boot.. unfortunately for you guys you got to order it from sweden lol... can get different options for different model Harleys..the one I got is for the Dyna(of course) without the need to relocate the indicators.Theres two mounting bolts on the fender strut and a roller bolted to the axle bolt.Made of tough hardwearing leather of course..Most the Harley guys here in Sweden have them..

Link http://www.lejonkulan.com/#

Regards Sumpnut

Attached Thumbnails Garage Leathers Solo Bag for Dyna...-copy-of-sb-sweden-159.jpg  
Old 10-20-2009, 09:25 PM
883 IRON
Tourer

Originally Posted by Sumpnut
If you have a single saddlebag it's gotta do a lot...fit enough in,strap things to the top ect and look gooooood to boot.. unfortunately for you guys you got to order it from sweden lol... can get different options for different model Harleys..the one I got is for the Dyna(of course) without the need to relocate the indicators.Theres two mounting bolts on the fender strut and a roller bolted to the axle bolt.Made of tough hardwearing leather of course..Most the Harley guys here in Sweden have them..

Regards Sumpnut

That is a king kong bad, thinkin you would have to sit on your right cheek to go straight down the road.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Sumpnut
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

HAHA...Nah! believe it or not it's no trouble being that size and just on one side, packs a lot of stuff..all you need for a few days away from home..sleeping bag strapped to the top of the saddlebag and tent on the back seat..and away ya go...

Old 10-21-2009, 08:11 AM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by 883 IRON
That is a king kong bad, thinkin you would have to sit on your right cheek to go straight down the road.
LMAO! I got a good laugh out of that for some reason.. haha

Old 10-21-2009, 08:12 AM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Sumpnut

Regards Sumpnut
That is actually a really good looking bag! I wonder if I actually could order one.. is it possible? I bet it cost an arm and a leg.

Very nice ride man.

Quick Reply: Garage Leathers Solo Bag for Dyna...