Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replaced the front isolator motor mounts! :) And new biltwell!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 08:05 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

best pic of your bike i have seen yet! for all that is holly PLEASE paint your Fn down tubes! helmet is dope as Hell!!!! do they have female sizes? what did that run you? i got to ****** up my girl a new lid
lmao.. thanks man. I gotta paint the forks bad. I've been meaning to do it for the longest time now, I just keep putting it off. Those tubes are so gross, it definitely kills the look of the bike as of now. But it will be done soon. I might use the duplicolor truck bed liner again. I kinda don't want to use the epoxy, as it takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R to dry, and this is my daily transportation, so it would be kinda tough finding time to get it done. Anyway, it'll be done soon enough.

The helmet is from Biltwell. There site is www.biltwellinc.com and its a "one size fits most" kind of thing. My girl has a size XS head, and it was to big for her. So you might want to try and see what size helmet your girl wears. I'd say its more for sizes medium through XL. They don't sell them directly through there site.. they have vendors. I got mine through www.lickscycles.com - VERY fast shipping and good customer service. Can't complain at all. It cost me $88 to get it to my door. $77 for the helmet and $10 for shipping.

Good luck!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:48 PM
phatman
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That Helmet is nice BUT it's not DOT rated. I looked at those before I bought my ACC helmet but IMHO if you're going to wear a helmet it at least should have a DOT rating.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:14 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

That Helmet is nice BUT it's not DOT rated. I looked at those before I bought my ACC helmet but IMHO if you're going to wear a helmet it at least should have a DOT rating.
Yeah, your probably right.. but, I don't ever wear a helmet, and well, having something is better then nothing, right? lol..

Old 04-30-2009, 10:26 PM
phatman
Road Captain

Originally Posted by AdrianVall
Yeah, your probably right.. but, I don't ever wear a helmet, and well, having something is better then nothing, right? lol..
I'm reformed. Well......kinda reformed. I hit a deer on 11/4/08 @ 55mph. I made it even though I wasn't wearing a helmet. I had a hell of a concussion 6 staples and other cuts and bruises. After something happens it kinda changes your perspective. I have 2 small kids and want to see them grow, plus concussions are a bi@ch.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:48 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

cool helmets..and awesome spikes...

Old 04-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Robottom
Road Master
Received 138 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice Spikes, the hat ...hmm, not into hats. But, dude, I took your lead on the Super Brace, put it on this evening after work and took a ride, big improvement. Thanks for the advice.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:52 AM
DeathProof72
Road Master

Originally Posted by AdrianVall
Looks like you're about to not your head and grant me a wish. At least you're not wearing the cute outfit, LOL..

But seriously, nice helmet, I'd definitely have one if they were DOT.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:13 AM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

Looks like you're about to not your head and grant me a wish. At least you're not wearing the cute outfit, LOL..
LMAO! hahaha, touche' my friend, touche'!

I'm reformed. Well......kinda reformed. I hit a deer on 11/4/08 @ 55mph. I made it even though I wasn't wearing a helmet. I had a hell of a concussion 6 staples and other cuts and bruises. After something happens it kinda changes your perspective. I have 2 small kids and want to see them grow, plus concussions are a bi@ch.
Wow, thats some crazy stuff.. glad you made it out ok man.

Nice Spikes, the hat ...hmm, not into hats. But, dude, I took your lead on the Super Brace, put it on this evening after work and took a ride, big improvement. Thanks for the advice.
Thanks man. I'm glad you like it.. that has to be the best bang for your buck when it comes to handling. Gotta love it!

Old 05-01-2009, 08:16 AM
DeathProof72
Road Master

Spikes look killer BTW. What forum member made them for you and how do they attach?

Old 05-01-2009, 08:37 AM
SuperglideKen
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Spikes look like they were made just for your bike. Looks cool on her!!!

Quick Reply: Replaced the front isolator motor mounts! :) And new biltwell!