Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: "Top Dyna"
1. Bosken
0%
2. chad peterson
0%
3. crooky
0%
4. fuqua
0%
5. jmpancoast
0%
6. MarksBOB
0%
7. muddyape
0%
8. SH_01FXDWG
0%
9. Tweakin
0%
10. WS6Formula
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

"Top Dyna" Voting Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Naz_Man
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by themandan
That's probably because your bike is a gay assed dyna.
You moron!

Just in case you don't know what it means:

1. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.

2. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

Naz

Old 04-30-2009, 01:54 PM
NFFN
Banned

Tough Competition, They are all bad a ss

Old 04-30-2009, 07:08 PM
man4mopar
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by JRK5892
ha ha ha well i came home last night to find the future wifey surfing the site... she wanted to know where the one with the flames and all the chrome (JakeinIraq bike) was and that one with the cool angel on the tank (KansasHellRide)... i told her that there are so many hot bikes on here we had to break it down to 10... she wants me to cast her vote for Jake and Kansas ride... those are some "panty droppers" is what i was told... I was also told it was a good thing i denied the nomination, "you had no chance" ha ha ha got to love the honesty of a Greek!

do have to say, after she got done surfing she actually came out in the shop and hung out for about 3 hours as i was tearing her bike down.... now she wants me to do a rear fender like Bosken and Cookey have on her scoot... THANKS GUYS! THANKS ALOT! ... nerve racking son's of bitches
Thats a good read and funny. Since she is in the shop get her involved man, maybe get her to work the fender over or at least involved some.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:14 PM
JRK5892
Banned
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

dude she does a ton... she is a media blaster! she picked out all the paint scheme on the bike, soldered in her own LED kit... put on her own apes... (will be internally wiring them as well.. with a bit of help from me) only thing i dont let her use is the big machines (mill/lathe) she is just so small, if she lets that metal go i dont want to chance it... she is a little wrench... that paints her nails while she waits on powder to cure... you would not belive it!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:45 PM
icecaps
Reading More Posting Less
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like you found a keeper. Now we where the style points come from.

Sound silly but it's always good to have someone around with small hands, I know I've found plenty of places I can't get my meat hooks to.

dude she does a ton... she is a media blaster! she picked out all the paint scheme on the bike, soldered in her own LED kit... put on her own apes... (will be internally wiring them as well.. with a bit of help from me) only thing i dont let her use is the big machines (mill/lathe) she is just so small, if she lets that metal go i dont want to chance it... she is a little wrench... that paints her nails while she waits on powder to cure... you would not belive it!

Old 04-30-2009, 07:46 PM
man4mopar
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

cool!

Old 04-30-2009, 09:32 PM
A-10 KChawg
Tourer

Congrats to all! They are all kick @ss bikes! Because of they all look awesome, I gotta look under the hood. I vote Chad

Old 04-30-2009, 10:32 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

too tough 2 decide
absolutley s i c k

Old 04-30-2009, 11:21 PM
WS6 Formula
Stellar HDF Member
Received 249 Likes on 166 Posts

I'm a little confused on the voting process, are we suppose to solicit votes? http://*******.com/cmxpsg

Last edited by WS6 Formula; 04-30-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:31 PM
cpl215
Tourer

Originally Posted by WS6 Formula
I'm a little confused on the voting process, are we suppose to solicit votes? http://*******.com/cmxpsg

Have to say that is kind of a cheesy way to win.

Quick Reply: "Top Dyna" Voting Thread